How do yall feel about people with multiple abortions?

YBE

Banned
Daps
It's stupid because murder is murder whatever way you look at it. But it just seems more wrong when nikkas be having 3-5 trips to the clinic to get things "taken care of".

One of my homies had 3 abortions....various chicks. I shouldn't judge but, :leostare:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I see it more often than not in my line of work right now. i don't agree with abortions but I'll give you a pass the first time around if you hit unexpectedly and really ain't prepared/in the proper position. aster that its :what: your position clearly wasn't the main issue at all, this its just an expensive convenience to you. there's nothin that should be easy about takin away a potential life. of your own seed at that

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Ask Reincar :mjpls:

3 of his girlfriends has had 3 abortions.

:smh: don't derail the thread, miss.

As far as the main topic goes, I feel like if they need to be done...they need to be done.

Yes, I know, people make mistakes (first time).

I also know, people keep making the same stupid mistakes (more times after the first time).

Regardless, if they need to be punished for committing such a stupid act again, punishing them by forcing them to keep the child when they're not ready is not the way.

Because, you're not just punishing them, you'd be punishing the actual child.

The $ it cost for the abortion is enough punishment.

Honestly, I think more abortion should happen. Then maybe we wouldn't have so many dysfunctional families (fatherless children). :manny:

All opinions, of course.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
Kill it if you got doubts, kill it if you don’t want it, kill it if you can’t take care of it. Kill it, kill it, kill it. I feel that people who have abortions are doing the world a favor.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I honestly know of some folks I wish would have had an abortion. Poor kids don't stand a chance, smh.