How do y'all expect to build strong black communities without marriage or having kids?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That is fine. Get your shyt together if you want to attract women.

Also, people with common sense will just use protection/birth control consistently.

I mean for an unintended pregnancy to happen a string of fuk ups has to occur.

Honestly, I feel alot of black people just don't vlue their lives enough and are okay with taking such a risk.
Black people don't have more unprotected sex than anybody else.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for Mexicans, but Asian and Jewish women reward moderately successful men with attractive women. The dude that started the Seeking Arrangement sugar daddy site was a rich nerdy Asian dude that was supposed to be eating based on traditional Asian culture, but was living in NYC so he resorted to tricking cash to pull bad chicks.

The black family is so jacked up due to hundreds of years of oppression, that it's hard for successful brothers and sistas to find value in one another. Corporate sistas being fat and not even trying drop weight, Corporate brehs running through jumpoffs instead of looking for wifey. Fine ass working class chicks ignoring successful dudes and choosing broke ass ni**as instead. The black family is not where it needs to be and we all need to make changes to how we approach things.

Facts. Too much dysfunction on all sides.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The marriage laws need to be reformed, though. Alimony should be eliminated and child support deserves a lot more oversight

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
4x as much as every other race of women....so alot :mjgrin:
Could you list ur sources? Also what are the direct numbers of blk women who are single mothers in our race?

You're allowing urself to be mindfukked by racist stereotypes of ur own women because ur a c00n. But I'm tired of people spreading lies and propaganda about blk women.
Do you know how many single mothers there are PERIOD in the U.S.?

So I'll ask you again. Out of roughly 24 million blk women...nope u can shave off 4 million for blk women over the age of 35 and under the age of 18.
So out of 20 million blk women between the ages of 18-40, how many of those are single mothers? It's pathetic when our own blk men don't even know us.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Black men have failed to protect black women and children for hundreds of years, we have a detailed history of not properly protecting and providing for our race, we can't try to act like this is some recent thing where we had been doing it sufficiently for years but just suddenly stopped because we got fed up. That's not the case.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He's an agent. The sad part is that other brothas will come and agree and spread the same racist rhetoric about blk women. It's a white supremacist plot against blk motherhood and reproduction.
Yeah it's a damn shame.

Worst part is, wether he's an agent or not, there are plenty of black people who agree with his ignorance based opinions.

People allow headlines, and out of context "statistics" shape their view of themselves. It's actually kinda sad:wow:

Last edited:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What i don't get is, why do most of the black men on here try to make it seem like the reason most black men aren't building is because of black women?

Since when did random women control what you build as a man? I'm not even married yet and i've been building since i was old enough to work.

And if you prefer asian women, white women or latinas, why aren't you building for them either? What companies are black men building for those women and their mixed kids?

Why are their mixed kids having to go to The White Man for jobs and resources just like black kids are?

I've dated some white girls before, and black too, but regardless of the race of women i was with, i was always BUILDING my business.....i'm gonna do that no matter what race of woman i'm dating. Most nikkas on here do not understand this concept.

Straight up....if you're a nikka who isn't a BUILDER....then you're not gonna build no matter what race of women you prefer. Most of the black men of the past couple of generations are not builders, period. Whether their bytch is black, white, latina, etc most nikkas just want to get a job from a white man's company and just stay there until retirement, and not try to start his own business to pass down to his kids.

If black men aren't building because of black women, then why didn't the black men who were/are with non black women build either? Where are their companies at? :jbhmm: