How Do White Women Generally Feel About Dating Black Men

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think White women feel two different ways about dating black men....

Some of them feel whatever(ignorance) their parents taught them explicitly or implicitly about black ppl in general....they also consider that their family/friends/society will disapprove of them dating a black man. So there's that rejection-negativity that just may make them COMPLETELY turn OFF to even the thought or possibility of liking a black guy. They won't even entertain it in their mind.

And....some of them just don't give a damn. :heh: They will do what they want to do. But in some cases these are not the white chicks you really want.

I'll say this, all human are attracted to other humans. You have to be programmed by your parents or by society/culture to not like or be attracted to other ethnicities. White men have been sexually attracted to black women going back slavery and white women I'm sure snuck and got it in with some slaves.
Idk.... Ive had a white girl let me know she was "racist" so that shows her family programmed her. But after talking to me she still ended up sucking my dikk, and this was a young slim blue eye bytch the type white boys drool over. So I just think its your mouthpiece and swag.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
WRONG ive pulled countless badd white bytches AWAY from a white crowd with white dudes all in there face and getting jealous because I took all the white girls attention away from them. So what you speak is a cac conspiracy:umad:

This can be done to any racial label. All races have weaklings. A strong white man could do the same to a weak black man. You should try and pick more difficult subjects.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall in here talking about two different things.

If your black yeah you can smash white chicks easy, they love to test the merchandise.

If you want a white girlfriend or wife good luck.

I aint talking about a white chick that loves black men either.

I think we all can agree that black men can pretty much smash any race fairly easy...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This can be done to any racial label. All races have weaklings. A strong white man could do the same to a weak black man. You should try and pick more difficult subjects.
:umad: I didnt pick it you did. I just gave my opinion on your statement from my experience of taking "hot" white bytches in front of white boys and them being jealous of the act. So that shows she was STILL wanted by the white boys and I STILL took her and had the attention of ALL the white bytches in that crowd of white people because they admired my confidence:smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women date blacks because they were rejected by so many of their own (whites) early in their life so they become bitter (whether consciously or subconsciously). White women see blacks as "pets," they are easy to control and provide entertainment. Other than that white women feel blacks are dependent on instinctual responses dominating their logic that she could control with relative ease. Other white women are just color blind and looking for love from whomever she chosen off of physical attraction. She has low standards and will settle for normal or 'below' just in the name of love.
Oh yea and ive never been controlled by a white bytch I Dominate over them totally and some actually like ME to call them my pet or slave.

I've even had some white bytches admit that black people were superior and break down the reasons why.:jawalrus:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Oh yea and ive never been controlled by a white bytch I Dominate over them totally and some actually like ME to call them my pet or slave.

I've even had some white bytches admit that black people were superior and break down the reasons why.:jawalrus:

That was just to turn you on. White females use trickery to give them the advantage (just like Asians).

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:umad: I didnt pick it you did. I just gave my opinion on your statement from my experience of taking "hot" white bytches in front of white boys and them being jealous of the act. So that shows she was STILL wanted by the white boys and I STILL took her and had the attention of ALL the white bytches in that crowd of white people because they admired my confidence:smugbiden:

I said that was one of the reasons. As I said, there's weaklings of any look. So of course someone could get away with something like that.

Daps
Y'all nikkas is disgusting

Y'all so interested in white women and how much y'all think they like us, that's all y'all talk about

Meanwhile, black women are lonely as hell, like

5ecdee17-38b8-482e-b863-096ad768df13.gif