iRfURSM.jpg

LWg7uJA.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Money doesn't matter breh. If you're an ugly, :flabbynsick: nikka with no swag bytches don't care.

Money >>> everything else when it comes to a lot of women. A guy could be :flabbynsick: x5 but if he has serious money, women will flock to him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ghats true but in terms to most cities in the world. The small segment Is larger if you know what I mean.

Even in Toronto the general feeling towards dating black men is not positive.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think I got hit on by 6 white girls last night....there was this interesting situation of this one brunette with a VERY fit bubble ass in tight high denim shorts just swagging by me with two middle sized Black girls and slowly strutting up the street while doing that fake "turn around" deal to see if I'm watching:laugh: I get a kick out of white girls....didn't use to during the flat girl era of the 90s but I do now.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
do you mean black man or black guy....there's a profound difference.

we all know a black guy :yeshrug:

but a black man....that's something else.

most white women find black guys/dudes nice little experiments and even better ways to piss of their parents. in older age, white women who continually try to be different....you know...the whole foods shopping, yoga attending, free spirited, love journey types will seek long term with a black guy to prove she believes we are all one.

black men scare white women. point blank period.

:mjpls: black men also scare black guys.

This is some real sage shyt right here :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive ran them all from using a fat one's mouth to fukking with model type , prissy, rocker, hipster, ghetto. I ran'em all and I never used money it was only mouthpiece

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think White women feel two different ways about dating black men....

Some of them feel whatever(ignorance) their parents taught them explicitly or implicitly about black ppl in general....they also consider that their family/friends/society will disapprove of them dating a black man. So there's that rejection-negativity that just may make them COMPLETELY turn OFF to even the thought or possibility of liking a black guy. They won't even entertain it in their mind.

And....some of them just don't give a damn. :heh: They will do what they want to do. But in some cases these are not the white chicks you really want.

I'll say this, all human are attracted to other humans. You have to be programmed by your parents or by society/culture to not like or be attracted to other ethnicities. White men have been sexually attracted to black women going back slavery and white women I'm sure snuck and got it in with some slaves.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
White women date blacks because they were rejected by so many of their own (whites) early in their life so they become bitter (whether consciously or subconsciously). White women see blacks as "pets," they are easy to control and provide entertainment. Other than that white women feel blacks are dependent on instinctual responses dominating their logic that she could control with relative ease. Other white women are just color blind and looking for love from whomever she chosen off of physical attraction. She has low standards and will settle for normal or 'below' just in the name of love.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women date blacks because they were rejected by so many of their own (whites) early in their life so they become bitter (whether consciously or subconsciously). White women see blacks as "pets," they are easy to control and provide entertainment. Other than that white women feel blacks are dependent on instinctual responses dominating their logic that she could control with relative ease. Other white women are just color blind and looking for love from whomever she chosen off of physical attraction. She has low standards and will settle for normal or 'below' just in the name of love.
WRONG ive pulled countless badd white bytches AWAY from a white crowd with white dudes all in there face and getting jealous because I took all the white girls attention away from them. So what you speak is a cac conspiracy:umad: