How Do White Women Generally Feel About Dating Black Men

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
They all want us :blessed: We pull the best looking PAWGS and they all flock to us because our swag and IT certs :win:

Pawgin ain't easy :whew:

:troll:

is this you?

qlCyV2D.gif

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
do you mean black man or black guy....there's a profound difference.

we all know a black guy :yeshrug:

but a black man....that's something else.

most white women find black guys/dudes nice little experiments and even better ways to piss of their parents. in older age, white women who continually try to be different....you know...the whole foods shopping, yoga attending, free spirited, love journey types will seek long term with a black guy to prove she believes we are all one.

black men scare white women. point blank period.

:mjpls: black men also scare black guys.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just asking

:whoa: nikka dis aint da place to be asking a question like that. Go on Google search for a predominately White Female bish forum make an account and ask da question there or you could out on the street and do a survey.

:snooze:

*Heads back to The Arcadium*

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: nikka dis aint da place to be asking a question like that. Go on Google search for a predominately White Female bish forum make an account and ask da question there or you could out on the street and do a survey.

:snooze:

*Heads back to The Arcadium*
sorry, im a bytch ass unsocial nikka so im not tryna hit the skreets

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to think it was just a southern thing, but its not really. Its pretty much like this everywhere, granted you see it bit more diverse in certain area's Texas comes to mind as one of the few places where I've seen black and white people mix in really really well.

White chicks that dig black dudes usually are Fat, emotionally scared, have some type of fetish for the media portrayed image of what black men are or down right hoodrats or freaks.

In my 30 years down here I want to say I've seen a handful of couples when both people looked or appeared not to give up there culture or background and where happy together. I still haven't a couple where its a dude who looks pretty hiphop and a chick that looks really country.

Now behind closed door's THEY LOVE US. You can smash randomly, be there best friend's... man it goes on and on.

But date.....:camby:

once there over 35+ though they'll go ahead and lock down a black man or randomly adopt a black kid in a heart beat.:stopitslime:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The same way we feel about dating them. Most of us got told don't bring home no white girl. just like they got told dont bring home no black man. What is funny is the whole fat white girl thing really stems from black mothers that don't teach their sons to want the best from women. :russ:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Most white girls will date you if you
carlton-dance-gif_2.gif
black, because white parents don't play that lol. You can be buddy buddy with their daughter, but dating? that means sexually touching.. That means :ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same way we feel about dating them. Most of us got told don't bring home no white girl. just like they got told dont bring home no black man. What is funny is the whole fat white girl thing really stems from black mothers that don't teach their sons to want the best from women. :russ:

I disagree, I could go out right now and pull a fat white chick that will literally do almost anything to make me happy... And all a nikka has to be is a trophy

I could try the same thing with a fat black chick and she would except me to treat her like royalty.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man most chicks want black dude's for a good time.

Plain and simple

If they want to settle down they go else where 1st usually.

Alot of this has to do with the media, when chicks laugh all day at black people in movies and TV and there marketed as either thugs, or taboo sexual gods with a life long material struggle. That's what you get...