How Do White Women Generally Feel About Dating Black Men

semtex

:)
Daps
Generally? :ld:

The fat ones think they can get any one of us :whoa:

EDIT: you know what? That pisses me off actually. Many white chicks I see who love black dudes have at least one of the following qualities:
a) Trashy/classless
b) Fat
c) single mother
d) complete morons

Or at least that's what I notice the most since I find it insulting. You could easily design a case study on the types of broads that target black dudes. If I were doing it I'd start by displaying a few pics of some random white bytches and having people guess which one(s) they thought were into black dudes. The results would speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Daps
lol the white girls I know will not fukk with a black guy, my best friend is dating a black guy and you could look at her and now she fukks with black guys.
Other white girls will date a black guy if he's not that "black" meaning he's whitewashed and safe to take home to the folks.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some will make a big deal about it, some will make a subconscious big deal about it. Some will see you as a fetish and others just won't care, you're just the guy they're dating.

There's no general answer really. Varies.

sums up interracial dating period

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of them don't like being harassed by dudes they consider out of their league

but they don't say anything about it because they know if they ever fall off, a black man will be there ready to :cape:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you make 200k a year have some self respect :ufdup:

Money doesn't matter breh. If you're an ugly, :flabbynsick: nikka with no swag bytches don't care.

That type of shyt will make a nikka wanna make a fukk black women thread :to: