How do we reform thecoli.com posters?

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Current method may not be working :hubie:

Both bushing posters and banning dont make a positive impact but what other options are there?

Bushing only mellows out a poster temporarily. For example, pazzy when in the bushes is a chill poster. However the second he gets out, he starts wilding ASAP every time. A lot of bushed posters get bushed again over & over. Bushes anyonymous vs tlr are damn near 2 different realities

Banning posters might not be the wave either since we are shrinking so when our threadmakers came & went and the rest of us are lazy/busy, forum might get :flabbynsick:

Any suggestions?
Name names :ehh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You stay panini pressed with my clit in your mouth, I appreciate it. :myman: Put me on ignore or stfu and enjoy your Saturday

tenor.gif
Incels right now

mtPnb9.gif

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is this an insult? :mjlol:

Half these brehs ain't ate p*ssy in a year they would be on top of the world if this happened :mjlol:

He likes men to eat his ass so p*ssy definitely ain't on the menu. That mf is in here on his period raging at me when none of the posts I liked or quoted mentioned him. What was the reason? He needs to change his pad and take some Midol. :camby:

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
coli posters are mostly good but a lotta yall are older. I understand yall don't want thecoli to be Twitter with a bunch of young nikkas or reddit with a lot of diversity but corny as fukk. I posted this in the registration thread.

5 in 5 out policy. 5 posters get banned 5 posters get let in. Small enough to avoid trouble and ban trolls questionable posters. If possible delete all the permabanned users to make space for the new ones.

I know a lotta yall don't wanna hear it but open the registration up. Keep it open until an event like an election or mass shooting or protest happens, as that may bring a lot of alt right cacs or trolls to the site. Or open it every 3 months, or on special days (i.e. @Brooklynzson birthday, or the anniversary slam ass post was made) Allow posters to invite up to 3 people.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Open registration we need new younger more diversified discussion this place is out of touch old head central

We already have enough younger topics. With the constant posts on rappers, entertainers, dumb ass no name tweets and instagram models...:mjlol:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Open registration we need new younger more diversified discussion this place is out of touch old head central
There’s definitely too many flabby heads on here but bringing new posters in here won’t do what you think. They’ll just add more gossip threads