tenor.gif
the best part

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
There’s a homosexual that turned this forum into a gossip website, get rid of him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Current method may not be working :hubie:

Both bushing posters and banning dont make a positive impact but what other options are there?

Bushing only mellows out a poster temporarily. For example, pazzy when in the bushes is a chill poster. However the second he gets out, he starts wilding ASAP every time. A lot of bushed posters get bushed again over & over. Bushes anyonymous vs tlr are damn near 2 different realities

Banning posters might not be the wave either since we are shrinking so when our threadmakers came & went and the rest of us are lazy/busy, forum might get :flabbynsick:

Any suggestions?

Here is the thing, if we being real.

The niccas that are the gatekeepers and enforcers....

Whether they are mods or just them complaining niccas that are the most vocal...

People gotta keep that same energy and make sure they enforce shyt with every violator justly and without prejudice across the board.

It’s bullshyt or shyt can’t be taking serious when you have 2 sides going at it. But one side gets constantly bashed and complained about but then another side gets free reign just cuz you may like the poster on the side of the argument you support but don’t like the posters on the side you don’t support.

Countless examples can’t be pointed to across the board but I don’t wanna gas light some folks.

If that same energy ain’t being kept, you can’t really enforce shyt it treat the “rules” seriously

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Here is the thing, if we being real.

The niccas that are the gatekeepers and enforcers....

Whether they are mods or just them complaining niccas that are the most vocal...

People gotta keep that same energy and make sure they enforce shyt with every violator justly and without prejudice across the board.

It’s bullshyt or shyt can’t be taking serious when you have 2 sides going at it. But one side gets constantly bashed and complained about but then another side gets free reign just cuz you may like the poster on the side of the argument you support but don’t like the posters on the side you don’t support.

Countless examples can’t be pointed to across the board but I don’t wanna gas light some folks.

If that same energy ain’t being kept, you can’t really enforce shyt it treat the “rules” seriously
This the biggest issue here is fair modding for everyone. I used to like to post slick shyt in reps but I chilled out because apparently I'm on my "last warning" from being Perma banned but mfs like Pazzy get bushed and do same shyt over and over and over :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This the biggest thing here fair modding for everyone. I used to like to post slick shyt in reps but I chilled out because apparently I'm on my "last warning" from being Perma banned but mfs like Pazzy get bushed and do same shyt over and over and over :manny:

True sociopaths and coli criminals and super villains run free with free reigns (cuz some love the fukkery) but some of the good guys and vigilantes that’s trying to counter it get bashed and bushed.

Im annoyed at seeing that

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This nikka said what other options are there
:mjlol:
The ignore function has been available since the very beginning
The loudest complainers refuse to use it because then how else would they get to complain

All of this. They love to say "putting someone on ignore is a bytch move" but constantly complaining about the same people over and over isn't?

tenor.gif