How do we reform thecoli.com posters?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
There's no win. Those of us who actually make threads and create topics get shytted on in those threads cuz that's just the coli mentality (me, @Kamala Harris @BrothaZay @The Hon. Stringer Bell @Voice of Reason @Ethnic Vagina Finder, @BrownSkin Intellect for example). The Coli is full of old heads that are too cool for school or just out of touch. If we left it up to the miserable posters who make it their duty to shyt on every thread starter we'd have no threads and the site would be dead. Mfs will call you a low quality shyt poster, hate on you, hate on your viewpoint, hate on your thread, but be scared to death of making a thread themselves.

Okay here’s the thing, doe - you suck.

You and half of the niccas named here just make threads off of a random dumb thought that pops into y’all’s heads.
Honestly - that’s fine. That’s your prerogative. Normally, I have too much class to even bring this up to you. But the only content you musters is people going in on you. If you have a good idea/point/thread, it might inspire some good exchange/discourse.

Now of course that begs the question: do people even want that?
...which brings me back to my previous question in here: what is the goal? What do the people want in this forum?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Pretty much

I just want the best for this forum and the posters in it:mjcry:

You can’t fix anybody here.

IMO, bad posting and good posting comes from the same place.
Let niccas run their crazy out.
The only reason to draw the line is at harassment and flagrant chit like that.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Okay here’s the thing, doe - you suck.

You and half of the niccas named here just make threads off of a random dumb thought that pops into y’all’s heads.
Honestly - that’s fine. That’s your prerogative. Normally, I have too much class to even bring this up to you. But the only content you musters is people going in on you. If you have a good idea/point/thread, it might inspire some good exchange/discourse.

Now of course that begs the question: do people even want that?
...which brings me back to my previous question in here: what is the goal? What do the people want in this forum?

People want fukkery. I try to give a little bit of everything :yeshrug:

I don't mind people going in on me if it leads to some classic posts/threads. fukkery is the only reason I signed up here to begin with. I'm not here to make real life friends. I came for the fukkery but stayed cuz there's actually gems on here , mainly the crypto currency threads. You think I suck and those others I mentioned suck? Cool. But how about the cliche "be the change you want to see" ? Mfs sit and complain but do nothing, say nothing, just dap, rep or neg. I don't even think I've ever seen your posts outside of just now. Why is that? :jbhmm: Cuz you're just like the majority. Too cool for school, above every thread, every post, above this whole site. So why are you even here? Hate me all you want, I've made some really dope threads... Some flop, some fail... It's all part of the game :yeshrug:

Most people just scared to make a thread period.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This @Taadow breh literally came out of nowhere with a lot to say but don't got the same energy to actually make threads and create discussion and topics :childplease:... And of course someone like @Coco Loco who never posts any thing interesting or makes any threads would dap. It's funny how the creatives get all the heat from the non-creatives :bryan:

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
But how about the cliche "be the change you want to see" ?

I don't even think I've ever seen your posts outside of just now. Why is that?

1. I don’t want to “change anything“ - I think chit is fine.
I didn’t make this thread, and I’m not the type to go in threads complaining about people’s threads like you were saying...which may be another reason you supposedly haven’t seen my posts outside of just now.

2. I don’t make a lot of threads, because:

(a) I’m not “fukkery”-based like many of you. You just be throwing out anything just to see if something sticks.
I only thread when I got something I want to say.

(b) I’ve been on here (and the Genesis site) for almost 20 years...we’ve covered virtually everything already.
Anything I wanted to talk about or make a thread on, I did it already years ago.

If I wanted to be an a$$hole about it, whenever you li’l knotheads make a stupid ass thread like “you must be a cac if you think Megan Fox was a dime”, I could pull up a thread from around 5 years ago where some other nicca said the same thing. But I don’t - I just let you cook your trite-ass thread. You’re welcome.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This @Taadow breh literally came out of nowhere with a lot to say but don't got the same energy to actually make threads and create discussion and topics :childplease:... And of course someone like @Coco Loco who never posts any thing interesting or makes any threads would dap. It's funny how the creatives get all the heat from the non-creatives :bryan:

You stay panini pressed with my clit in your mouth, I appreciate it. :myman: Put me on ignore or stfu and enjoy your Saturday

tenor.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
1. I don’t want to “change anything“ - I think chit is fine.
I didn’t make this thread, and I’m not the type to go in threads complaining about people’s threads like you were saying...which may be another reason you supposedly haven’t seen my posts outside of just now.

2. I don’t make a lot of threads, because:

(a) I’m not “fukkery”-based like many of you. You just be throwing out anything just to see if something sticks.
I only thread when I got something I want to say.

(b) I’ve been on here (and the Genesis site) for almost 20 years...we’ve covered virtually everything already.
Anything I wanted to talk about or make a thread on, I did it already years ago.

If I wanted to be an a$$hole about it, whenever you li’l knotheads make a stupid ass thread like “you must be a cac if you think Megan Fox was a dime”, I could pull up a thread from around 5 years ago where some other nicca said the same thing. But I don’t - I just let you cook your trite-ass thread. You’re welcome.

Cool, you're a dinosaur. Got it.