How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
At this point I don't even know if it's lack of jobs or resources or if it's just late stage capitalism?

But we may have an issue with the disgruntled young men in the country right now. We even have some on the Coli. They're becoming pawns for guys like Andrew Tate ect. But what got us here and how do we or can reverse course?

Thoughts? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Not with religious fanaticism that's for sure. That said, we are seeing the indoctrination of young angry men the same way it happened in the middle east 20 years ago. They are ripe for the picking.
But why? Did people forget what radicalized young men can do? They need an alternative purpose.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Women are now more educated...younger women are rapidly closing the wealth gap

Men need to embrace this automation age we're about to enter bc that's the area men can build wealth

Men should also seek women who will support them in all the areas that they need support...men shouldn't get their emotional support online.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Women are now more educated...younger women are rapidly closing the wealth gap

Men need to embrace this automation age we're about to enter bc that's the area men can build wealth

Men should also seek women who will support them in all the areas that they need support...men shouldn't get their emotional support online.
I don't know if wealth is the issue. I could be wrong. I think the unhappiness is. A lot of these young men seem disillusioned. Like the rug was pulled out from under them.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say God/religion,but yall swear Church ruined the country
wVDOf3.gif

Well hopefully hiphop,and the book of Hellhounds and Kevin Samuels saves yall:respect: