How do the heat matchup against the nuggets?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It will come down to Bam vs Joker. Bam is very impressive as a defender (He legitimately can defend 5 positions decently) but can he take the punishment against Joker.

The heat have a little more depth at center and power forward, so that may help. It will be closer than ppl think but Nuggets should win in the end.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a pure basketball/hoops point of view a Denver/miami showdown will be very good. The sport of Basketball will be front and center not sexy big markets, narratives, overmanufactured media hype, and hot takes about Lebron legacy, etc.

NFL fans will gladly watch a cardinals-Jaguars or a panthers-colts superbowl regardless. MLB fans will watch a San Diego Padres-Cleveland Guardians or a Tampa Bay Rays- Arizona Diamondbacks World Series but NBA fans wont watch a heat-nuggets final :mjlol:

Real fukking talk. NBA fans are the worst fans than any sports. All they want to see if fukking Lebron or Lakers vs Celtics.

Well the better teams are winning so deal with it!!!

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I like the heat a lot. They’ve been one of my favorite teams in the league the last few years. Love Jimmy. They’ll be the mentally and physically toughest team the nuggets have played, and the best coached.

But I don’t think they match up well with us. Bam is a great defender but he’s 6’9. In all of their recent matchups Jokic either puts him under the rim or just shoots over the top. He hasn’t even been bothered by him in years.

AG is on a fukkin tear defensively and has the size, agility and strength to make things tough on Jimmy.

Lowry, Duncan Robinson, Martin, love are good rotation players that actually deserve to be on the floor for a contender, but they’re guys I don’t worry about having Murray or MPJ or Jeff green guard.