how do prisoners get brolic if they cant eat?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Thats everyday shyt. Not saying the weight but the style of lifting

Basically its always pyramid sets up to heavy maxs then drop down and rep it out at. Thats almost every workout which is why a lot of nikkas have bad shoulders, backs, and other joint problems from lifting heavy all the time. Especially with bench, you get cats trying to bet and compete against each other every day :childplease: everybody was low key in comp with each other on whatever level they were on

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Depends on where the person is locked up at and how decent their commissary is.

The brolic nikkas aint big from doing no fukkin calisthetics tho, don't let these nikkas tell you that dumb shyt

Personally for me:

Stayed on the yard everyday through freezing cold winters and the hottest days in the summer lifting rusty ass welded weights that you couldn't just jump up 5 or 10 pounds. the jumps were 20, 30 plus so you went from 225, 255, 285, 335, etc.. with these old throwaway gym weights that were solid ass fukk and rusty. Faithfully and once youre out on the yard, youre out. they aint letting ya ass back in until its over with

I drank a lot of milk. Good thing is a lot of nikkas don't fukk with milk so I was getting cartons amd smuggling that shyt back to the cell for breakfast. I drank close to a gallon a day. Peanut butter, oatmeal, meat packs (a lot of tuna and chicken ), etc.. from commissary. You only could get one pack and there was limits on everything so you had to wheel and deal with nikkas on the zuu zuus and whams whams ( since I don't eat none of that sweets bullshyt ). Person A gets me another box of oatmeal or peanut butter and I get them honey buns, cookies or whatever.

I had a store too so id hit nikkas with the 2 for 1s or sponsor em on the pocker table and when commissary came I was fillin out that list with whatever I wanted. I had to use my celly's and couple of the brothers boxes to put all this shyt in

You mix noodles with everything, oatmeal included. they serve chicken 2 days a week so you buy nikkas trays or trade the cakes / dessert so im brinking in chicken to last for the next couple of days and they hand those big retarded ass chicken quarters

I worked in the chow hall and when I wasn't working in here I had a connect that did. So I ate all that bullshyt they had and that processed soy shyt but it did my body very well

but for other nikkas they just lifted heavy, and often on top of eating.
That isn't exactly true. Depending on your genetics, you can gain mass through any sort of resistance training. Endomorphs and Mesomorphs can definitely swell up doing bodyweight alone. Of course...you can only get so big, but still, there are definitely gains.

semtex

:)
Daps
That isn't exactly true. Depending on your genetics, you can gain mass through any sort of resistance training. Endomorphs and Mesomorphs can definitely swell up doing bodyweight alone. Of course...you can only get so big, but still, there are definitely gains.
my legs were getting out of control when i was doing 250 bodyweight squats every other morning :wow: Strength however is another story. If you wanna squat more weight you ain't gonna accomplish it with bodyweight squats, although it may help you progress faster than you would without them.

Daps

Genetics play a part,but as I said it was cats in there that blew up from calisthenics only,and was lean,so you are correct

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
There was a few genetic freaks that defied most of the rules but they still lifted heavy and ate.

Im saying the types of nikkas that ate cookies and honey buns all day, did no cardio, and still was big, strong, and cut ass fukk from just going out and casually lifting heavy

but the environment fosters muscle growth for a variety of reasons outside of the shyt I just posted. You around a lot of other aggressive, violent high test males like yourself that aint getting no p*ssy and are locked up for serious cases from Chicago streets gang banging, hustling and whater else so everyone walking around that bytch with high test

Yeah prisoners have way more testosterone than most men. Average dude in 2016 is a soft ass skinny fat or fat bruh who dont lift heavy and also eat soy, tofu, fast food, sugar, high corn fructose syrup and beer(extremely estrogenic, the darker the beer :mjpls:) Beer is mans favorite alcholic drink..so more estrogen in men. Plastic and tap water is full of estrogenic chemicals too.

And when a prisoner is surrounded by high testosterone men like him, his own testosterone levels multiply just because of a hostile, violent environnement like prison. Legit goons, skinheads, etc .Also they have to be sharp, be alert and keep themselves from not slipping and looking :flabbynsick: and :wrist:. You cant be weak there, you gonna be food, so lifting heavy and looking like a violent mofo would keep other males in check, far away from you.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah prisoners have way more testosterone than most men. Average dude in 2016 is a soft ass skinny fat or fat bruh who dont lift heavy and also eat soy, tofu, fast food, sugar, high corn fructose syrup and beer(extremely estrogenic, the darker the beer :mjpls:) Beer is mans favorite alcholic drink..so more estrogen in men. Plastic and tap water is full of estrogenic chemicals too.

And when a prisoner is surrounded by high testosterone men like him, his own testosterone levels multiply just because of a hostile, violent environnement like prison. Legit goons, skinheads, etc .Also they have to be sharp, be alert and keep themselves from not slipping and looking :flabbynsick: and :wrist:. You cant be weak there, you gonna be food, so lifting heavy and looking like a violent mofo would keep other males in check, far away from you.

Yea exactly

You become way more aggressive and your body naturally adjusts to the environment.

shyt when I got out my fam and bytches were like :whoa: hold on breh

You're not getting big off of body weigh alone, there's a difference between big and defined. Yea you will gain some muscle but like I said, that's not big.

Daps

Yup,big strong guys really dont get fukked with in prison,now it's some cats in there that don't give a fukk how big you are or nothing and will try you,but you rarely see a big cat getting into some shyt,the weight pit is where your reputation is key,if cats see you strong and lifting everything in there,they not gon try you.

Daps
You can buy food on commissary or steal from others.

And just because they spend two dollars on a meal doesn't mean they're starving. Just means they get low quality food.

Yea food in prison is shyt,but sometimes we were able to get quality stuff but very rarely