how do prisoners get brolic if they cant eat?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Depends on where the person is locked up at and how decent their commissary is.

The brolic nikkas aint big from doing no fukkin calisthetics tho, don't let these nikkas tell you that dumb shyt

Personally for me:

Stayed on the yard everyday through freezing cold winters and the hottest days in the summer lifting rusty ass welded weights that you couldn't just jump up 5 or 10 pounds. the jumps were 20, 30 plus so you went from 225, 255, 285, 335, etc.. with these old throwaway gym weights that were solid ass fukk and rusty. Faithfully and once youre out on the yard, youre out. they aint letting ya ass back in until its over with

I drank a lot of milk. Good thing is a lot of nikkas don't fukk with milk so I was getting cartons amd smuggling that shyt back to the cell for breakfast. I drank close to a gallon a day. Peanut butter, oatmeal, meat packs (a lot of tuna and chicken ), etc.. from commissary. You only could get one pack and there was limits on everything so you had to wheel and deal with nikkas on the zuu zuus and whams whams ( since I don't eat none of that sweets bullshyt ). Person A gets me another box of oatmeal or peanut butter and I get them honey buns, cookies or whatever.

I had a store too so id hit nikkas with the 2 for 1s or sponsor em on the pocker table and when commissary came I was fillin out that list with whatever I wanted. I had to use my celly's and couple of the brothers boxes to put all this shyt in

You mix noodles with everything, oatmeal included. they serve chicken 2 days a week so you buy nikkas trays or trade the cakes / dessert so im brinking in chicken to last for the next couple of days and they hand those big retarded ass chicken quarters

I worked in the chow hall and when I wasn't working in here I had a connect that did. So I ate all that bullshyt they had and that processed soy shyt but it did my body very well

but for other nikkas they just lifted heavy, and often on top of eating.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There was a few genetic freaks that defied most of the rules but they still lifted heavy and ate.

Im saying the types of nikkas that ate cookies and honey buns all day, did no cardio, and still was big, strong, and cut ass fukk from just going out and casually lifting heavy

but the environment fosters muscle growth for a variety of reasons outside of the shyt I just posted. You around a lot of other aggressive, violent high test males like yourself that aint getting no p*ssy and are locked up for serious cases from Chicago streets gang banging, hustling and whater else so everyone walking around that bytch with high test

Daps
Depends on where the person is locked up at and how decent their commissary is.

The brolic nikkas aint big from doing no fukkin calisthetics tho, don't let these nikkas tell you that dumb shyt

Personally for me:

Stayed on the yard everyday through freezing cold winters and the hottest days in the summer lifting rusty ass welded weights that you couldn't just jump up 5 or 10 pounds. the jumps were 20, 30 plus so you went from 225, 255, 285, 335, etc.. with these old throwaway gym weights that were solid ass fukk and rusty. Faithfully and once youre out on the yard, youre out. they aint letting ya ass back in until its over with

I drank a lot of milk. Good thing is a lot of nikkas don't fukk with milk so I was getting cartons amd smuggling that shyt back to the cell for breakfast. I drank close to a gallon a day. Peanut butter, oatmeal, meat packs (a lot of tuna and chicken ), etc.. from commissary. You only could get one pack and there was limits on everything so you had to wheel and deal with nikkas on the zuu zuus and whams whams ( since I don't eat none of that sweets bullshyt ). Person A gets me another box of oatmeal or peanut butter and I get them honey buns, cookies or whatever.

I had a store too so id hit nikkas with the 2 for 1s or sponsor em on the pocker table and when commissary came I was fillin out that list with whatever I wanted. I had to use my celly's and couple of the brothers boxes to put all this shyt in

You mix noodles with everything, oatmeal included. they serve chicken 2 days a week so you buy nikkas trays or trade the cakes / dessert so im brinking in chicken to last for the next couple of days and they hand those big retarded ass chicken quarters

I worked in the chow hall and when I wasn't working in here I had a connect that did. So I ate all that bullshyt they had and that processed soy shyt but it did my body very well

but for other nikkas they just lifted heavy, and often on top of eating.

Nah we ain't say you can get brolic from just calisthenics, but most of the ripped up nikkas in the joint is cats who on the calisthenics heavy,most cats is husky who lift and do no cardio or calisthenics in prison, very few that are shredded.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah we ain't say you can get brolic from just calisthenics, but most of the ripped up nikkas in the joint is cats who on the calisthenics heavy,most cats is husky who lift and do no cardio or calisthenics in prison, very few that are shredded.

He asked about brolic cats. You not getting huge from no fukking bullshyt push ups in the cell

I know this as fact because when I went to seg for that stretch all I did was calistentics and I lost muscle but was more lean

And when I got out of seg I was weak ass fukk, I thought I was gonna be stronger from all of those push ups I did

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got kicked out of Jacksonville like a month after getting approved to go there from a disciplinary joint but ended up getting blessed and went to logan.

this is relevant because logan had an indoor gym, big yard outside, and patios on each dorm all with weight sets. and some days you had access to all three at different times of the day so nikkas there was strong ass hell. shyt you in some place for years with that type of access to weights and youre bound to swell up. or like this older cat used to tell me "big youngin you blowin up like the world trade"

There was no lifting light or any of that bullshyt but me personally I never went under something I couldn't handle.

Morning noon and night in the gym until a nikka body was on fire, then get up and do it all again

Daps
He asked about brolic cats. You not getting huge from no fukking bullshyt push ups in the cell

I know this as fact because when I went to seg for that stretch all I did was calistentics and I lost muscle but was more lean

And when I got out of seg I was weak ass fukk, I thought I was gonna be stronger from all of those push ups I did

Nah you not getting huge from calisthenics but you definitely can build a very good base and physique off just calisthenics.

And well you must have done the ordinary calisthenics, I got strong as shyt doing just calisthenics in the joint,went from benching less than 135 to hitting a one rep max of 300 from doing calisthenics, we had a cold routine tho,check my topic out:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cali...ere-was-my-routine-while-incarcerated.354286/

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah you not getting huge from calisthenics but you definitely can build a very good base and physique off just calisthenics.

And well you must have done the ordinary calisthenics, I got strong as shyt doing just calisthenics in the joint,went from benching less than 135 to hitting a one rep max of 300 from doing calisthenics, we had a cold routine tho,check my topic out:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cali...ere-was-my-routine-while-incarcerated.354286/

Those not the type of cats op was asking about tho, Brolic =/= cut. Big nikkas were big from weights, you can get cut from calisthenics but you aren't getting big without weights by any definition of the word unless you mean big to the average cat that don't know what big is

Daps
I got kicked out of Jacksonville like a month after getting approved to go there from a disciplinary joint but ended up getting blessed and went to logan.

this is relevant because logan had an indoor gym, big yard outside, and patios on each dorm all with weight sets. and some days you had access to all three at different times of the day so nikkas there was strong ass hell. shyt you in some place for years with that type of access to weights and youre bound to swell up. or like this older cat used to tell me "big youngin you blowin up like the world trade"

There was no lifting light or any of that bullshyt but me personally I never went under something I couldn't handle.

Morning noon and night in the gym until a nikka body was on fire, then get up and do it all again

Yea the disciplinary joints were a joke,shyt sometimes we had to get a call out just to use the weights and on level 5 there were no free weights all machine,but when my level finally dropped that's when I was able to really take off,built my body up real good,was always fun to go to the competition in the summer and see who were the strongest cats in the joint was.

Daps
Those not the type of cats op was asking about tho, Brolic =/= cut. Big nikkas were big from weights, you can get cut from calisthenics but you aren't getting big without weights by any definition of the word unless you mean big to the average cat that don't know what big is

Yea you right,but I was telling him most jacked dudes in the joint are calisthenics heavy, but some cats would do Calisthenics work in the am and weights at night. Crazy build.