how do prisoners get brolic if they cant eat?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea the disciplinary joints were a joke,shyt sometimes we had to get a call out just to use the weights and on level 5 there were no free weights all machine,but when my level finally dropped that's when I was able to really take off,built my body up real good,was always fun to go to the competition in the summer and see who were the strongest cats in the joint was.

We go from level 1 on down here. I started at a 1 (max), went to a 2 (med-max disciplinary), then got approved for a transfer to a 4 (med-min) after a couple of years then got kicked out and back up to a medium at logan but logan was sweet tho for reasons I stated above, Plus the female joint at Lincoln was next door so you get to look around and yell shyt at the broads every now and again

at the 1 we went to yard once a week for 6 hours and the weights were all machines

at the 2 the weights were all welded and jumped 20-30 pounds increments but we had dumbells too.

then evrywere else pretty much had the same with welded weights just more variety of the same but weights feel hell of a lot heavier in the winter vs the summer for whatever reason. 275 feels like 315 or some shyt but you got a lot stronger, just had to wrappe up real good because once you were out only a fight or you dying was gonna get them to let you back in since it was a line type of thing

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think cali muscle got that big just off of tuna and ramon becauses he a little too vascular but there ws some huge as fukk nikkas that wasn't taking shyt. Just had great genetics. 50 year old nikkas cut as fukk with 6 packs and barrel chests, nikkas doing kick outs with 225 for sets, and all types of shyt.

And you know they were not taking shyt because a lot of them didn't have shyt. nikkas would get swole as hell, go home then we'd see em back in a few months on a violation and these hype ass nikkas smoked all their gains away :what: like nikka you was big and cut as fukk when you left now you looking :flabbynsick: just that quick :mindblown:

Daps
We go from level 1 on down here. I started at a 1 (max), went to a 2 (med-max disciplinary), then got approved for a transfer to a 4 (med-min) after a couple of years then got kicked out and back up to a medium at logan but logan was sweet tho for reasons I stated above, Plus the female joint at Lincoln was next door so you get to look around and yell shyt at the broads every now and again

at the 1 we went to yard once a week for 6 hours and the weights were all machines

at the 2 the weights were all welded and jumped 20-30 pounds increments but we had dumbells too.

then evrywere else pretty much had the same with welded weights just more variety of the same but weights feel hell of a lot heavier in the winter vs the summer for whatever reason. 275 feels like 315 or some shyt but you got a lot stronger, just had to wrappe up real good because once you were out only a fight or you dying was gonna get them to let you back in since it was a line type of thing

Yea here level 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest.

5 here was once a week as well for 4 hours,all machine.

But lifting in the winter separated the men from the boys not too many cats went out there lol you'd have to go from doing a two hour workout in the summer to trying to get it all in 45 mins to an hour in the winter lol.

I'd wear Vaseline on my face two coats the state gloves and state hat and go get busy.

And yea every prisoner said the weights felt heavier in the winter.

Daps
I don't think cali muscle got that big just off of tuna and ramon becauses he a little too vascular but there ws some huge as fukk nikkas that wasn't taking shyt. Just had great genetics. 50 year old nikkas cut as fukk with 6 packs and barrel chests, nikkas doing kick outs with 225 for sets, and all types of shyt.

And you know they were not taking shyt because a lot of them didn't have shyt. nikkas would get swole as hell, go home then we'd see em back in a few months on a violation and these hype ass nikkas smoked all their gains away :what: like nikka you was big and cut as fukk when you left now you looking :flabbynsick: just that quick :mindblown:

Nah Kali was on something in there way toooo big AND vascular most big nikkas in there are not vascular and if they are they are nowhere close to that vascular.

:mjlol: that shyt would be crazy seeing guys get big and strong as fukk and come back to prison with a gut and having lost all their strength,nikkas would be so used to going home coming back,nikkas would remember what days we did push and pull and hop right in:russ:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea here level 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest.

5 here was once a week as well for 4 hours,all machine.

But lifting in the winter separated the men from the boys not too many cats went out there lol you'd have to go from doing a two hour workout in the summer to trying to get it all in 45 mins to an hour in the winter lol.

I'd wear Vaseline on my face two coats the state gloves and state hat and go get busy.

And yea every prisoner said the weights felt heavier in the winter.

Exactly.

nikkas used to talk kind shyt too when they called for yard like "big youngin I know yo crazy ass still about to go out aint you" Id be like :yes::yes::yes: -10 degrees? I don't give a fukk even though we had no wind cover at all, I cant miss a day and I wont miss a day. But sometimes the conditions would be so bad on the yard, Id be the only one that went from the housing unit and the COs be like :beli: just go to the gym nikka, we not about to go out there in that shyt just for you :martin: and id come up some times but their was the ones who did their job too and id be on the yard solo but I loved it

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt was a lifestyle and nikkas didn't hold no punches with you. Everybody talked shyt.

Id be on the squat rack with 4 plates up playing around with it and a my mafia lord breh I called oso would be talking shyt like " look at this nikka big youngin over there doing heavy GLUTES" :mjlol:

Id be like fukk you bytch ass nikka :russ: you about to have that joint body looking like a pop sickle and shyt, I don't give a fukk im doing my heavy squats and deads and don't care about none of you nikkas talking shyt because you cant whoop me anyway.

Daps
Exactly.

nikkas used to talk kind shyt too when they called for yard like "big youngin I know yo crazy ass still about to go out aint you" Id be like :yes::yes::yes: -10 degrees? I don't give a fukk even though we had no wind cover at all, I cant miss a day and I wont miss a day. But sometimes the conditions would be so bad on the yard, Id be the only one that went from the housing unit and the COs be like :beli: just go to the gym nikka, we not about to go out there in that shyt just for you :martin: and id come up some times but their was the ones who did their job too and id be on the yard solo but I loved it

Yea breh, I'll never forget,the first time winter came while I was incarcerated I said fukk nah lol old head pulled me to the side and said " if you keep starting and stopping you always gonna have to keep starting and stopping,go get a good hour in and come back. And I always went out there from then on. But you'd see alot of guys make huge gains and then pack it in for the winter and have to start all over again and I knew he was right the moment I kept seeing cats starting over and over.

But you a warrior breh going out there in the cold :salute:

Daps
This shyt was a lifestyle and nikkas didn't hold no punches with you. Everybody talked shyt.

Id be on the squat rack with 4 plates up playing around with it and a my mafia lord breh I called oso would be talking shyt like " look at this nikka big youngin over there doing heavy GLUTES" :mjlol:

Id be like fukk you bytch ass nikka :russ: you about to have that joint body looking like a pop sickle and shyt, I don't give a fukk im doing my heavy squats and deads and don't care about none of you nikkas talking shyt because you cant whoop me anyway.

Hell yea nikkas say whatever they want,but another thing is alot of cats don't mind they business tho,some cats you can play with like that,and some cats gon tell you mind yo business unless you want a problem lol

But so many cats in joints don't work legs breh,shyt is crazy,the pullup bar and squat rack would be the least used things on the yard.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hell yea nikkas say whatever they want,but another thing is alot of cats don't mind they business tho,some cats you can play with like that,and some cats gon tell you mind yo business unless you want a problem lol

But so many cats in joints don't work legs breh,shyt is crazy,the pullup bar and squat rack would be the least used things on the yard.

Yea most people in the joint or out in the world don't do legs. Probably because real squats take the most effort out of all the lifts when you doing right and going deep.

Yea just like anywhere else you be respectful of those that wasn't on that shyt but most of the younger nikkas and some of the older cats would have fun with it and talk shyt. We gang banged but even that shyt was light, wasn't no real serious shyt outside of beefs that originated in the world. I'm vl but my main man was a new breed and I fukked with some of the mos heavy. BDs some bytch ass nikkas in and out the joint so that didn't change but some of them nikkas were cool as well

Daps
Yea most people in the joint or out in the world don't do legs. Probably because real squats take the most effort out of all the lifts when you doing right and going deep.

Yea just like anywhere else you be respectful of those that wasn't on that shyt but most of the younger nikkas and some of the older cats would have fun with it and talk shyt. We gang banged but even that shyt was light, wasn't no real serious shyt outside of beefs that originated in the world. I'm vl but my main man was a new breed and I fukked with some of the mos heavy. BDs some bytch ass nikkas in and out the joint so that didn't change but some of them nikkas were cool as well

Yea most nikkas in the joint ain't doing squats or out here on the outside and when they do it out here they don't go low enough lol in the joint you gotta squat in the bucket or it don't count.

I saw cats hitting 400+ in the joint,that's great weight for a squat,one cat hit 505,nikka used to warm up with 225 walking the yard with it on his shoulders and doing a rep(squat) every 2 steps,crazy lower body strength.

Yea the young cats always be cool,but some of the old heads who were down for awhile be big on respect and just always wanna make sure guys stayed in they lane.

The gangs had alot of shyt going on there,but those Muslims weren't nothing to play with.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea most nikkas in the joint ain't doing squats or out here on the outside and when they do it out here they don't go low enough lol in the joint you gotta squat in the bucket or it don't count.

I saw cats hitting 400+ in the joint,that's great weight for a squat,one cat hit 505,nikka used to warm up with 225 walking the yard with it on his shoulders and doing a rep(squat) every 2 steps,crazy lower body strength.

Yea the young cats always be cool,but some of the old heads who were down for awhile be big on respect and just always wanna make sure guys stayed in they lane.

The gangs had alot of shyt going on there,but those Muslims weren't nothing to play with.

That shyt got to be at least parallel anywhere or isn't a squat and you can't call yourself a lifter. Real lifters going in the pocket with it but yea people run from legs and do bullshyt like stack plates to do sissy ass squats

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Because the supps industry is a straight scam. You don't need that much food and you damn sure don't need protein powders.

In prison they don't have access to junk, liquor, etc. Its straight carbs and bodyweight exercises with whatever protein they get from real food. That's a undefeated regimen.
You don't need it, but it helps.......

I use supplements just to bulk up after long periods of not working out....

I don't knock it as much as I did the past. I recommend peeps do their research though....