how do I get a boyfriend

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
If I can't get a guy then I'm getting a girl. Gonna go full stud mode!

Work on yourself and don't think about no man .

If someone is for you they will come in your life when you least expect it .

Change you diet and work out to clear your mind ( not implying you fat it really just helps ).

Hang with you family and friends to take your mind off your love life .

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Go out. Give your number to every guy who asks as long as he doesn't look dirty, crazy, or deformed. You can practice with the less attractive or "ugly" ones. Talk to them and go out with them just to get comforable. Save the attractive ones for later after you get more comfortable.
@Kant I don't think you should follow this advice honestly at least not a lot of this:skip::hubie:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
When you're not actively looking, it will happen. Have fun & be safe.
l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Giselle

Daps
Then why don't you follow your own advice? :childplease:

You are more inexperienced then I am, and your view of the world is superficial.

"I'm not attracted to guys under 6 feet tall" :russ: :bryan:

You don't know me, my views, nor my experience.

Also, you clearly can not read and you clearly don't know when to leave people alone. I see why you're single. You're annoying.

If I can't get a guy then I'm getting a girl. Gonna go full stud mode!

But you're too pretty to be a stud.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
It's really just putting yourself out there in a subtle way. Basically asking to do stuff, that can be going to museums, activites/whatever you prefer to do in your off time.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
OP is that you in your avi? If you look like that you shouldn't have any problem attracting guys if you try hard enough. Only thing I could see turning guys away from you is saying you're in the military, and that's cause military women have a reputation. :mjpls:

Giselle

Daps
OP is that you in your avi? If you look like that you shouldn't have any problem attracting guys if you try hard enough. Only thing I could see turning guys away from you is saying you're in the military, and that's cause military women have a reputation. :mjpls:
She didn't say she needed help with attracting someone, that's the easiest part. She said she needs help with dating.