how do I get a boyfriend

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Most shyness comes from not being confident in your self and your abilities whether it be socially physically or mentally, it's nothing to be ashamed of in your case because most women have some degree of it. With time your confidence will increase

Are you in college or something? It's not that hard for a woman honestly unless you're setting high standards for men lol.

I work full time as a federal civilian, in the military and college.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kant I really hope you find a dude that shares your similar interest and doesn't screw you over you seem really level headed and cool.

I'm secretly E protective over you.

With that said, just take get gamed and become bitter.

Find a dude like @Tenchi Ryu that you can geek out with.

Best of luck.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
@Kant I really hope you find a dude that shares your similar interest and doesn't screw you over you seem really level headed and cool.

I'm secretly E protective over you.

With that said, just take get gamed and become bitter.

Find a dude like @Tenchi Ryu that you can geek out with.

Best of luck.

And he doesn't even have to be a geek, I'm well versed in a variety of subjects.

I'm probably gonna treat him like I'm in an interrogation...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Why does that sound so funny and wrong?

1. For many years, this has been my advice to both men and women who are uncomfortable around people of the opposite sex. ( have even posted it on this site and lsa many times before). I am only nervous around tall and attractive males. I am normal around "ugly" males or males who are unattractive to me. This will not do anything for me.

2. No one is going to take any advice from you because you are annoying and clearly inexperienced.

You can leave my notifications now
200.gif
Then why don't you follow your own advice? :childplease:

You are more inexperienced then I am, and your view of the world is superficial.

"I'm not attracted to guys under 6 feet tall" :russ: :bryan:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm already improved. I can't improve myself anymore, I would have to be grade A wifey material to do that and everyone has different standards but I won't know what to work on until I try.
Everyone can always improve on something about themselves, even Beyonce.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Go out. Give your number to every guy who asks as long as he doesn't look dirty, crazy, deformed or short. You can practice with the less attractive or "ugly" ones. Talk to them and go out with them just to get comforable. Save the attractive ones for later after you get more comfortable.
Fixed

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he doesn't even have to be a geek, I'm well versed in a variety of subjects.

I'm probably gonna treat him like I'm in an interrogation...
Just stand around n look cute then you will be fine :mjgrin: where you from?