how do I get a boyfriend

Giselle

Daps
Be practice brehs

:russ:

Why does that sound so funny and wrong?

Why is it that when I gave you this exact advice you said I didn't know what I was talking about? :rudy:

1. For many years, this has been my advice to both men and women who are uncomfortable around people of the opposite sex. ( have even posted it on this site and lsa many times before). I am only nervous around tall and attractive males. I am normal around "ugly" males or males who are unattractive to me. This will not do anything for me.

2. No one is going to take any advice from you because you are annoying and clearly inexperienced.

You can leave my notifications now
200.gif

jackson35

Banned
Daps
be good company. look him in the eye. bring a sense of humor with you. talk about the new tribe called quest cd. don't talk about trump. be well groom. don't cut him off in the middle of of a convo. be prompt. talk in a soft voice

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just be cool and don't be afraid to talk to men cuz most like when you approach us at least for me it's a pleasant suprise:ehh:

:russ:

Why does that sound so funny and wrong?

1. For many years, this has been my advice to both men and women who are uncomfortable around people of the opposite sex. ( have even posted it on this site and lsa many times before). I am only nervous around tall and attractive males. I am normal around "ugly" males or males who are unattractive to me. This will not do anything for me.

2. No one is going to take any advice from you because you are annoying and clearly inexperienced.

You can leave my notifications now
200.gif
You get nervous around "tall attractive" men because you're insecure and lack self confidence when it comes to mating.

I can tell because of the condenscending tone you always have when talking bout men you find unattractive which would explain a lot else bout ya. :skip:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Improve yourself first before you start dating.

It's obvious you got some work to do if you coming here for dating advice :dwillhuh: :mjlol:

I'm already improved. I can't improve myself anymore, I would have to be grade A wifey material to do that and everyone has different standards but I won't know what to work on until I try.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Just be cool and don't be afraid to talk to men cuz most like when you approach us at least for me it's a pleasant suprise:ehh:

You get nervous around "tall attractive" men because you're insecure and lack self confidence when it comes to mating.

I can tell because of the condenscending tone you always have when talking bout men you find unattractive which would explain a lot else bout ya. :skip:

I don't really think it's an insecure thing. That can def play a part but I think it's more shyness than anything, especially if you already have confidence.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm already improved. I can't improve myself anymore, I would have to be grade A wifey material to do that and everyone has different standards but I won't know what to work on until I try.

:usure: we can always improve

but I understand what you are saying....definitely be open minded but I don't know about not caring about looks :patrice: I think you should definitely be attracted to someone you're dating...hop on Tinder and get a couple dates lined up....

But you do know it's holiday season...I hope you aren't looking to date at this moment because you are a little lonely....:patrice: sharks can smell blood so be careful who you give your time and attention to. The players love this time of year :mjpls:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really think it's an insecure thing. That can def play a part but I think it's more shyness than anything, especially if you already have confidence.
Most shyness comes from not being confident in your self and your abilities whether it be socially physically or mentally, it's nothing to be ashamed of in your case because most women have some degree of it. With time your confidence will increase

Are you in college or something? It's not that hard for a woman honestly unless you're setting high standards for men lol.