how do I get a boyfriend

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I decided that I'm going to officially practice dating but I'm going in with no expectations. I won't care about looks or anything superficial like that; just as long as I can hold a conversation with this person and we have a few things in common.

This shyt is so crazy because finding a guy shouldn't be so hard for me but my bff has made me realize that I'm a perfectionist. I never liked the idea of getting into a relationship without the satisfaction of knowing that person would stay with me because I can't imagine rejection. That all stops now; I'm about to put my heart on the front lines and go for it. :rambo:

What are some methods I can use to just ask a guy to start dating me? I don't go to clubs often and no one ever invites me to their house parties :confused:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
go to a spot where you feel comfortable; favorite restaurant, museum, etc

And just go for it.

I could be wrong but, I don't think your intent is to date & have fun. You tryna date & lock a nikka down, if that's your end game ain't nothing wrong with that - just don't change the rules on a brotha

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
@Kitsch don't give me any of your patronizing daps :mad:

go to a spot where you feel comfortable; favorite restaurant, museum, etc

And just go for it.

I could be wrong but, I don't think your intent is to date & have fun. You tryna date & lock a nikka down, if that's your end game ain't nothing wrong with that - just don't change the rules on a brotha

Ok Dad

I don't want to tie anyone down, I know better now because I don't want to be tied down

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I decided that I'm going to officially practice dating but I'm going in with no expectations. I won't care about looks or anything superficial like that; just as long as I can hold a conversation with this person and we have a few things in common.

This shyt is so crazy because finding a guy shouldn't be so hard for me but my bff has made me realize that I'm a perfectionist. I never liked the idea of getting into a relationship without the satisfaction of knowing that person would stay with me because I can't imagine rejection. That all stops now; I'm about to put my heart on the front lines and go for it. :rambo:

What are some methods I can use to just ask a guy to start dating me? I don't go to clubs often and no one ever invites me to their house parties :confused:
Do you want a bf or do you want to practice dating? Because you don't need a bf to do that.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

How old are you?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Do you want a bf or do you want to practice dating? Because you don't need a bf to do that.

Dating is practice so yes, an actual boyfriend

Go out. Give your number to every guy who asks as long as he doesn't look dirty, crazy, or deformed. You can practice with the less attractive or "ugly" ones. Talk to them and go out with them just to get comforable. Save the attractive ones for later after you get more comfortable.

Lol the ugly ones. I'll keep that in mind

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Go out. Give your number to every guy who asks as long as he doesn't look dirty, crazy, or deformed. You can practice with the less attractive or "ugly" ones. Talk to them and go out with them just to get comforable. Save the attractive ones for later after you get more comfortable.
Be practice brehs

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why is it that when I gave you this exact advice you said I didn't know what I was talking about? :rudy:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Are you in college? Throw a guy you find to be cute choosing signals. Glance over at him, play with your hair, stand next to him and hopefully he says something and asks for your number.

Or you can say something first and give them your number and tell them to calll your or exchange numbers.