How did you meet your Significant Other?

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
He was a customer in a coffee shop I worked at. He ordered a medium drink in a large cup, (So that it can't spill all over)

I thought he left the store and offhandedly said "Man that's genius"

He heard and was like :jawalrus:

Few visits later and he slipped me an adorable card that was all "Ay you're cute. call me" Not in those words lol but whatever.

I didn't... for like 2 months. :guilty:(I wasn't over my ex/ not ready yet) But one day I did.... :whistle:

Good times. lol

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
mutual friends, her best friend was engaged to one of my brehs. she and her best friend came home for the holidays back in 09, the four of us ended up kicking it at someone's house one night, met, and hit it off. when this reserved, light eyed beauty perked up and expressed her appreciation for cam's "get it in ohio," brehs

:leon:

took me a while to find the gumption to holler tho, i thought she was way out of my league and sh!t

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
High school. we were in the band together. i was digging her, but she had a boyfriend. so i fell back. 4 years after graduation, i bump into her through a mutual friend. she was single, i was single, so we hooked up. 13.5 years later, here we are....

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
her pops came into my store to buy her a phone, told me his daughter needed a new phone and she was meeting him there. 10 min later she walked in and in my head I was like "JACKPOT!"

she was badd and I was impressed, kinda hard to hit on her with her pops right there but when I was almost done setting her phone up her dad left and I got her number, hit her up that night and that's how it happened.

fukked up part is that she was my side chick at first, dated her while I was with my ex for awhile broke up with her banged some new broads (enlisted a whole new team of jumpoffs) while I was with my ex, then when I finally got single about a year ago and moved to Miami, she came down and we caught up where we left off. the rest is history... :yeshrug:

pic20.1.jpg
:mjpls:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I got a promotion at work and they sent me to Roseville, CA for 2 weeks for training.

A dope two weeks, I met this bad puerto rican chick who was from NY but worked for our company but in the Atlanta office. We hit it off (I hit that :takedat:) and said we would try to come see each other when we got back to our hometowns.

I got back in Dallas and ol girl had already found me a cheap flight to Atlanta for a month later. I get back to work feeling great and then I was :krs: at the chick they gave my old job too. A very cute black chick, body on point but she seemed a little young for me. I had to train her and we got real cool but she still was too young to take serious at that point for me and plus I just met the chick from training who had her own house in Atlanta and had her sh!t together.

Long story short, I end up spending more time the chick who I was training and about 4 months later we started going out and now 5 years later we are married with a baby and house.

I knew she was the one cause I lost my job where we both worked and she held me down while I was unemployed for 2-3 months and went to jail for a mintue. She eventually got my old position there, I went to another company and everything worked out.

I still went to Atlanta to see shorty from training though :lolbron: