How did you meet your Significant Other?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
met her in class at college. I needed some notes and she was happy to oblige

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Met her at a party, added her on facebook, kept trying to set up a date but it never panned out. Ran into her 3 times one weekend randomly, finally set that date and we started going out. Were just dating....Shes not my official girl and I am this talking other girl i met a photo shoot this weekend.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Met at freshman orientation and we had to do "ice-breakers" together...

that shyt really works

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My brother said Wal Mart was like the Club son :lolbron:

Your brother lied.

Cause its better than the club. They dont hold the line at the door, there's never a cover charge, you can tell which girls be cooking and they arent in photoshop mode so you already know what they really look like:ooh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrY_K2uaLM"]WALLY WALLY WORLD - WALMART TWERKERS - YouTube[/ame]

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
at a best buy...i was looking at movies while she was on the other side looking at movies...she heard me talk to myself, cursing, and stuff...she came over to see whassup....she laughed..i apologized and was going to keep it movin...but she was staring at me so i peep game and started a convo...got her info...8 weeks later im in a relationship...almost 3 years

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
- One of them I met at Ringside in Jersey City, she had just moved from seattle to union city, I could tell she wasn't from around there so i jumped down on her

- met the other one thru a cousin and homie that worked with her. My homie literally looked up one day out the blue and said "i know somebody you might wanna fukk", he showed me a video of her when they all went out, I said set it up, she texted me and it went from there

- kinda slowly phasing this one out but i met her at my lil Wednesday spot, I spotted her standin by the speaker but her wide back ass sister started dancing wit me before I could jump down, I danced her sister for a song then stepped back and stepped to her

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
her pops came into my store to buy her a phone, told me his daughter needed a new phone and she was meeting him there. 10 min later she walked in and in my head I was like "JACKPOT!"

she was badd and I was impressed, kinda hard to hit on her with her pops right there but when I was almost done setting her phone up her dad left and I got her number, hit her up that night and that's how it happened.

fukked up part is that she was my side chick at first, dated her while I was with my ex for awhile broke up with her banged some new broads (enlisted a whole new team of jumpoffs) while I was with my ex, then when I finally got single about a year ago and moved to Miami, she came down and we caught up where we left off. the rest is history... :yeshrug:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
At the cluuuub. Both regulars. I used to find her at like 1230, 1 o'clock to dance after I had struck out with all the other chicks cause I knew she would stick with me on the floor for like an hour. Danced every so often for months. Eventually tried to holla and she told me I had to ask her current booty call guy if it was okay. I walked right up to the n****, asked him and he said "go ahead". I told her and she got pissed at him. Anyways it took a few more weeks to get her back to the shack. Thought it was strictly a late night creep but she was a BEAST in the sack - multiple os, squirts, insatiable. I was like "I need me a chick like this