How did you meet your Significant Other?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Went to school with her(girl b), then she hit me up on fb, I was in between someone else (girl a) and her(girl b) which she knew and went with the someone else based on time invested already(a)....the someone else wasted my time(a)...and we ended up splitting up(a), then me and girl (b) started talking again around the holidays and now we been almost 2 years skrong (b)

Had class together in sixth grade:flabbynsick:

my situation with girl b (current woman)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Single, but better off that way right now.

I'm hating on all of the folks on here who met their sig other through friends .

My friends suck brehs:sadcam:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
He was a customer in a coffee shop I worked at. He ordered a medium drink in a large cup, (So that it can't spill all over)

I thought he left the store and offhandedly said "Man that's genius"

He heard and was like :jawalrus:

Few visits later and he slipped me a adorable card that was all "Ay you're cute. call me" Not in those words lol but whatever.

I didn't... for like 2 months. :guilty:(I wasn't over my ex/ not ready yet) But one day I did.... :whistle:

Good times. lol

That ain't all he slipped you:mjpls:

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
highschool, the end of junior year i saw her for the first time coming out of her english class and fell in love with her on sight.

time slowed down, all that shyt :yeshrug:

i would go to her class everyday to see if she'd look my way, she never did.

obsessed with her all summer then senior year, got the balls to randomly ask her for gum.

9 years later, we have a 3yr old but we are not together

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Single, but better off that way right now.

I'm hating on all of the folks on here who met their sig other through friends .

My friends suck brehs:sadcam:

I met a few like that, from friends or get togethers :obama:

Some of my friends thirsty asking my girl if she got friends, they will ask me every other day "your girl talk to her friend yet" , I just had to say the girls were ugly so they leave my ass alone

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Met my current fukk buddy on okcupid....she trying to come through tonigh to convice me to wife her up. :snoop:

Daps
In college me and my girl was trying to be on B.S that night so we had to pick between two different sets of guys to kick it with... Ended up going with them... Got drunk as fukk... Ended up flirting with dude not even hiding it and 7 yrs later we still going...

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
:gladbron: Do tell.

As for me, single :snoop:

but there is one that is on my radar :scheme:

:laugh:

Figuratively and Literally. I was headed in a dark place in life until i seen her smile and she showed a nikka a whole new world on some Aladdin shyt. No carpet ride becuz the puss stay bald tho.

I could go into more details, but i already said too much.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
She was a friend of my homeboy's g/f. My boy's girl said we told me I should try to get at her, and she told her the same thing about me. Three months later she was my girl, and now she's my wife.