How did you get into pro wrestling?

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw a commercial for Raw(advertising the headshrinkers vs ???) on USA one morning before school

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
My older brother got lent a VHS of Survivor Series '89 - caught sight of Zeus, The Rockers and The Ultimate Warrior and it was a wrap.:blessed::feedme:

Not knowing any of the backstory/characters, I can still remember feeling sorry for Bobby Heenan getting forced to wrestle in Tully Blanchard's place and getting run down by the Warrior. :picard:

34 years later and I feel sorry for Bobby Heenan getting forced to wrestle in Tully Blanchard's place and getting run down by the Warrior. :sadcam:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mid 90s best friend used to order every PPV and invite me over. By the Attitude era I was fully hooked as well and we were doing moves (pause) on his tramp in the backyard during jobber matches. The internet definitely kept me hooked when I should have moved on long ago, though :lolbron:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Watched it the very late 80's/early 90's and then quit around 1993. I picked up the habit again while flipping through the channels in early 1996 (caught WWF first and then found WCW shortly after that.) That was good timing too because I got to see the birth of Austin 3:16, the nWo, and the Monday Night Wars began to really heat up. I watched religiously through 2008ish, and I've fallen off the wagon and got back on a few times ever since then.