How did this weave culture become so great among black women?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
All of the fake shyt that women apply to their bodies and weave is the one that you have an issue with????

:russ:

Not the ridiculous amount of makeup

Not the fake t*ts ass and hips

Not the fake eyelashes

Not the fake eyebrows

:mjlol:

Me personally, fake hair is very low on my list of concerns
I thought about that the moment i made the thread...all the money they waste on fake beauty :wow:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
I made a bet with my sister. I’m actually growing my hair out again, I will not dread it like last time. Im truly curious to see what is so hard about this shyt. 1 1/2 months in and I already have more hair than these 2 girls at my job who have decided to go bald and restart, which is a dam shame. Think I’ll go 1-2 years of natural hair, twist and fros. Then dread it again. Pretty simple shyt, sleep with satin or silk head wrap at night. Moisturize 3-4 tines a week, wash and condition 2 times a week and deep condition on Sunday. Keep hair in twist. Doesn’t seem that hard to me.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
What’s the point you’re trying to convey here? I feel like there a deeper meaning to this statement than on the surface
:lolbron: they both the same thing but the word weave has a negative connotation to it. You will hear a Becky say "I just put a few hair extensions to give my hair some body" . You won't hear Keisha saying this

Daps
Google weave you get black women pics
Google hair extensions you get white women pics

One group actually puts shyt on that looks like it grew from their own scalp

7yCKwdW.gif