How did these "OGs" out in Cali get this fukking big?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Steroids plays a part but it aint no miracle pill. Them bruhs was doing lots of pyramid sets and many high rep sets with little rest between their sets, training body parts multiple times a week. Their diets consisted of alot of red meat (red meat consist of lots of zinc, creatine, and cholestrol which increases testosterone). How do I know this? Alot of my uncles and older cousins were bangers, spent time in prison, and yoked as fukk. They didnt shoot much in them days. nikkas mostly fought so getting big and strong was a must for survival. Even got an uncle who worked out with Tookie. Stop listening to alot of the bytch ass youtube fitness gurus who be bullshytting. You dont need steroids. Lift like them and add some red meat in your diet and watch how you grow.
This is true. Alot of the fitness gurus are wise and their advice is sound......if you're going for a slim/toned athletic and slightly muscular "CrossFit" physique. But if youre going for a California Classic bodybuilding physique like the OG's had, than lifting heavy, breaking conventional YT fitness rules, eating red meat and "overtraining" with partner who can do supersets with you, is the key. Its alot less healthy than the slim toned CrossFit physique, but the only way to achieve that monster physique is to train like the OG's. Having homies who you can pass the weights back and forth with like a blunt and can do supersets with, will keep you accountable and keep you from slacking off in the gym.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Thread proves most of these nikkas never had a homie come back from being locked up for a couple years.

If any nikka I know comes home from doing a couple years in the pen and his shyt ain’t on swole, I automatically start thinking he chose that other route for survival :francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You @ me into a pretty :dame: thread breh.

/thread

Except for the extremely rare genetic outlier, then you need pharmacological assistance to grow enormous muscles with practically no body fat. I've seen it too much on the football field - you're either cutting energy to keep body fat down or you're oversupplying energy to grow muscle mass. There's no magic formula that will give your body enough energy to grow all that muscle without a fat margin to sustain it. Guys who are constantly trying to play that edge can keep themselves very strong and cut if they manage very very well, but they won't look like comic book characters.
Yep. This is why "aesthetic yet massive" physiques are the most coveted yet hardest to achieve. Anyone can gain muscle and get huge. But they won't have all the cuts and and dimensions of a skinnier athletic dude. Anyone can get skinny and get abs and a vcut. But they won't have the size and mass of tightend or linebacker. Super swole with a skinny waist is tough enough. Super swole with a vcut, perfect 6 pack, defined obliques, is maddening.

:mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that is Craig munson i wanna say.

he made Ct fletcher look like mini Craig munson.

art barr

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pushups ain't shyt for building a chest compared to bench press, flies, etc

After a while you will reach a plateau.

I didn't have a gym membership for some weeks so I did a chest workout at home.

Did over 400 pushups (different variations), chest wasn't even close to as sore as if I do a chest workout in the gym (flat, decline, incline bench press, cable flies, plate squeezes, dumbbell pullovers, machine flies, landmine press, dumbbell flies, dumbbell chest press, dips etc)

push up are complete waste of time.

I would never recommend them to anyone ever.

art barr

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Sucker born every minute bruh, and the fitness industry milks them for every penny. Few years ago some Chinese breh was selling Chemical X (like the Powerpuff girls) as the secret to getting big and the shyt had millions of views on YouTube and majority likes :russ:
:russ::russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Steroids plays a part but it aint no miracle pill. Them bruhs was doing lots of pyramid sets and many high rep sets with little rest between their sets, training body parts multiple times a week. Their diets consisted of alot of red meat (red meat consist of lots of zinc, creatine, and cholestrol which increases testosterone). How do I know this? Alot of my uncles and older cousins were bangers, spent time in prison, and yoked as fukk. They didnt shoot much in them days. nikkas mostly fought so getting big and strong was a must for survival. Even got an uncle who worked out with Tookie. Stop listening to alot of the bytch ass youtube fitness gurus who be bullshytting. You dont need steroids. Lift like them and add some red meat in your diet and watch how you grow.

This ....

in my neigborhood growing up, nikkas would gather to lift weights the same way you would to hoop, usually in one of your homies backyard. I was mostly around older nikkas and they were lifting with rusty looking pig iron weights; them shyts felt different than your standard issue weights.

shyt was communal in a sense, nikkas were hyping each other up and talking shyt in between taking turns on the bench and doing last man standings wit push-ups, Every nikka was yoked...save for a few. That was how I got into fitness. and it always stuck with me. shyt was like a right of passage to to hit up them bench meets back then and get swole and just the whole nine.

the work I put in at ages 13-18 with prison-style workouts, have given me a solid foundation of dense muscle even now. nikka on the fat side, but my traps, back, delts and neck are all still visbly huge. I dont even touch the weights as hardas I use to but when I do, I'm still a fast responder, muscle grow quick as shyt .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This ....

in my neigborhood growing up, nikkas would gather to lift weights the same way you would to hoop, usually in one of your homies backyard. I was mostly around older nikkas and they were lifting with rusty looking pig iron weights; them shyts felt different than your standard issue weights.

shyt was communal in a sense, nikkas were hyping each other up and talking shyt in between taking turns on the bench and doing last man standings wit push-ups, Every nikka was yoked...save for a few. That was how I got into fitness. and it always stuck with me. shyt was like a right of passage to to hit up them bench meets back then and get swole and just the whole nine.

the work I put in at ages 13-18 with prison-style workouts, have given me a solid foundation of dense muscle even now. nikka on the fat side, but my traps, back, delts and neck are all still visbly huge. I dont even touch the weights as hardas I use to but when I do, I'm still a fast responder, muscle grow quick as shyt .
Muscle memory. :wow:

I started my fitness journey way later(at age 26), I’m just now getting to a point where muscle memory kicks in. I’ve been at it for 6yrs. :mjcry: