How did she catch you cheating?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Damn brehs. One of my homies got caught up. He was with his chick for 4 yrs. He had a side piece for a minute. He was outside his crib workin on his car, left his phone in the crib, and didn't have the password lock armed :snoop: His chick went thru his phone, saw all the txt messages from the other breezy. :sadcam: Called the chick, the chick spilled the beans on the homie. :snoop:

Now this nygga has to find a new spot to live, or she may be bouncin. Who knows at this point. Playas get caught up at some point :manny: How did she catch u tho?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn brehs. One of my homies got caught up. He was with his chick for 4 yrs. He had a side piece for a minute. He was outside his crib workin on his car, left his phone in the crib, and didn't have the password lock armed :snoop: His chick went thru his phone, saw all the txt messages from the other breezy. :sadcam: Called the chick, the chick spilled the beans on the homie. :snoop:

Now this nygga has to find a new spot to live, or she may be bouncin. Who knows at this point. Playas get caught up at some point :manny: How did she catch u tho?

she'll be back, a few percentage of women will actually leave a cheater

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Told her i wasn't satisfied :manny:

My cousin got caught, but i think it was more of him not givin a fukk bout hidin shyt anymore. She went thru his phone and he told her he aint happy and that she knew how he was when they got together and that he aint gon stop fukkin with other bytches. nikka just came home last yr from a 9yr bid. I aint seen none of his side hoes yet, but I know there is at least 3 of em, one being a bi-sexual hoe:leon::myman:

He told her all this shyt and she STILL decided to stay:heh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homie deletes his call log/texts and he leaves his phone out on the couch and goes to use the bathroom, but b4 he does, he turns his phone on airplane mode.(he wanted his girl to feel at ease by leaving his phone in the room with her)

While he was in the bathroom, some girl sent him an email and his girl saw it. Even though it was on airplane mode, he forgot to turn the wifi off on his phone. :snoop: