How did Lance Stephenson go from NYC Legend to Laughing Stock of NBA?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
NYC basketball is all hype. It's all about the Chi. Current Chi stars in the L in the playoffs:

Dwayne Wade
KG (yeah I said it)
Juwan Howard

And of course we know D-Rose would be in it if he didn't get hurt. Y'all got Imam Shumpert and sh*t. NYC hasn't been the real mecca of basketball in years, it's a toss up with between SoCal and the Chi.

Nah. Don't claim KG. Weakens your point immensely.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
lol didn't Durant and Jennings on Twitter have a dumb argument on which state had the best players and Jennings continuing saying some dumb sh!t lol but naw NYC players get way too much hype, which in part also ruins the player too in the league but yea Chi-town is on the come up with D-Rose, Evan Turner, Iman Shumpert, Iggy, and Tony Allen off top of my head

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Don't claim KG. Weakens your point immensely.

he played his high school ball in the Chi breh. If 2Pac was raised on the West Coast, then KG was raised in the Chi. Farragut, OBF, that's all Chitown, not Kentucky or whatever hick state he came from

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC basketball is all hype. It's all about the Chi. Current Chi stars in the L in the playoffs:

Dwayne Wade
KG (yeah I said it)
Juwan Howard

And of course we know D-Rose would be in it if he didn't get hurt. Y'all got Imam Shumpert and sh*t. NYC hasn't been the real mecca of basketball in years, it's a toss up with between SoCal and the Chi.

Evan Turner from the Chi too right?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
he played his high school ball in the Chi breh. If 2Pac was raised on the West Coast, then KG was raised in the Chi. Farragut, OBF, that's all Chitown, not Kentucky or whatever hick state he came from

He played one year at Farragut. Hardly a chi-town product. That's like VA claiming every ball player that went to Oak Hill

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

He was only at Farragut for his senior year:rudy:

He played one year at Farragut. Hardly a chi-town product. That's like VA claiming every ball player that went to Oak Hill

Exactly. And if that's the case, then VA>everyone and it's not even close.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Dwayne Wade
KG (yeah I said it)
Juwan Howard

:rudy:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

Dwayne Wade
KG (yeah I said it)
Juwan Howard

And of course we know D-Rose would be in it if he didn't get hurt. Y'all got Imam Shumpert and sh*t. NYC hasn't been the real mecca of basketball in years, it's a toss up with between SoCal and DMV.
:smugfavre: