How did Hitler become so powerful?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Forgot to add how the Bush family are nazis and got rich off doing business with them setting up banks and shell accounts in the U.S for the Nazis. Herbert Walker was found guilty of this and had to give back a bunch of money. Not sure how the Bush family have been running the country for awhile.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
The thing is if he was intelligent why was he homeless in the first place?

It’s called life breh...being intelligent doesn’t exclude you from failing or underachieving at that...plus Germany society was in a dire place homelessness was normal if you didn’t come from money...Also hitting the lowest of lows can make people look and analyze things at a completely different level...no way he would have become the ambitious polarizing leader he was if he skated through life...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This guy was fukking homeless and no skillset and goes from that to the most powerful person in europe. How did he accomplish that?

Had a strong mouth piece and Germans was desperate after the sanctions imposed on them after WWI. He also brought a much better economy after hyperinflation plagued Germany.

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I watch more documentaries than I read books. Jewish bankers funded Hitler and both sides of the war because the ultimate goal was to create Israel. Kind of like how we wanted to invade the middle east for oil and resources and we needed a reason to do it then 911 happen. Everything we've been taught about in history is a lie. I don't believe he killed him self either. A lot of high ranking nazi's moved to South America and set up camp and ended up living and dying comfortably on a beach.

Like I said everything we've been taught in school is a lie. Who do you think creates these books?
can you please reccomend documentaries regarding nixon and hitler? Also who you think killed jfk and tried to murk ronald reagan?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This guy was fukking homeless and no skillset and goes from that to the most powerful person in europe. How did he accomplish that?
Hitler’s story is the most amazing thing in the history of the world TO ME

It would be like if a random Coli nikka, with no fame, family fame, family history, friends, connections, money.... NOTHING

Somehow convinced the entire United States to imprison, rape, kill, torture and burn alive, every Asian in the country.

He wasn’t shyt. The nation wasn’t insane. And yet the lowest of the low, got everyone from rich to poor, to commit to most horrific war crimes AND try to take over the world. Literally

Imagine having that power. Now imagine getting it with nothing more than your mouth piece

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Hitler’s story is the most amazing thing in the history of the world TO ME

It would be like if a random Coli nikka, with no fame, family fame, family history, friends, connections, money.... NOTHING

Somehow convinced the entire United States to imprison, rape, kill, torture and burn alive, every Asian in the country.

He wasn’t shyt. The nation wasn’t insane. And yet the lowest of the low, got everyone from rich to poor, to commit to most horrific war crimes AND try to take over the world. Literally

Imagine having that power. Now imagine getting it with nothing more than your mouth piece
Thats what im talking about shyt blows my mind

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
what's with the influx of Hitler threads? Do some of y'all admire this fool?

If you want to know how he became so influential, read Mein Kampf, read about the economic depression, and volatile politics of the time. But it seems like yall are discussing him more and more to get that subject relevant to this site when searches come up
Im saying lol its weird af like its Thanksgiving and ppl really have hitler out of all ppl on they mind:scust:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
The short version is that German conservatives needed a popular support base. They turned to Hitler and NSDAP, believing they could be easily-manipulated, and Paul von Hindenburg appointed Hitler as Chancellor. Hitler then orchestrated the Night of the Long Knives and had his political opponents either killed or jailed, leaving him as de facto dictator of Germany.

As much as you can talk about Hitler’s rise to political prominence riding a wave of anti-Semitism in the 1920s, without Hindenburg appointing him Chancellor, he wasn’t coming to power at all.