How did Hitler become so powerful?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some love to being successful people down. Don't let it get to you. Instead of channeling their hate to have success like you they aim at you because they don't have the guts to take a risk.

I know but today is stressing me out because the mods are not killing a thread openly talking about blackmailing me in real life. That is not cool at all. I could care less if they did, but clearly there has to be defacto rules against any mentions of real life blackmail.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I agree. Don't mean they won't do it though. They doing it to me right now. The topic is clearly "how he came to power." If you answer the question objectively, they will say you are caping for him or supporting him somehow.

That’s one of the reasons I stay the hell away from all social media apps with anything that has my info despite how tempting they’re and cruise cyberspace in anonymity.

I know no one can be fully anonymous on the internet but a bit of a cover is better than none.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is if he was intelligent why was he homeless in the first place?
Is this a serious question? How old are you breh lol??

There are plenty of intelligent poor/homeless/destitute people, and plenty of dumb rich/successful people.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I agree. Don't mean they won't do it though. They doing it to me right now. The topic is clearly "how he came to power." If you answer the question objectively, they will say you are caping for him or supporting him somehow.
Saying, "put some respect on Hitler's name" is a bad look. Just sayin' :hubie:

If some cac celeb said that shyt on social media, they would have to go on an apology tour. The Tribe takes no prisoners when it comes to Nazi shyt.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You don't have to believe it. They got military records. With that said, fukk hitler for obvious reasons. If the original OP is "how did hitler become so powerful?" the answer is obviously his military service in world war 1

this entire thread is a debate on how hitler came into power. Not a thread on "do you like Hitler or not."

So why the fukk you guys stalking me all over this forum like little LSA agents? I argued years ago that hitler came into power because of his resume. You can call it stanning all you want but don't forget the part where I praised Churchill for slapping that bytch dead in his mouth. He needed someone to check his ass and Churchill finally did. Churchill the real GOAT of world war 2.

Keep taking everything out of context because you hating on my career. It's a bad look for ya.

Honey, log-off. You gonna fukk around and find out if you don't.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I know but today is stressing me out because the mods are not killing a thread openly talking about blackmailing me in real life. That is not cool at all. I could care less if they did, but clearly there has to be defacto rules against any mentions of real life blackmail.

Mods will eventually get to it. But, you still need to log-off and reflect on many of your stances.

I wish you well.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
He was inspired by the ramblings of the Thule Society. I think he was paid to spy on them and fell in love with them the moment he heard what they were talking about. He was able to appeal to peoples frustrations with the Treaty of Versailles. Germany gave up land and a lot of money post WW1. Inflation was through the roof. People were going broke. Germany was used to being the number one European country. He promised a return to greatness. Used the Jewish and Roma people as scapegoats...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There is no mystery. He had street cred out the ass, a huge military resume, ex-soldiers in the nationalist party that would die for him, and balls of steel because he should have died 30x before world war 1 ended but survived and felt he had a "divine mandate."

Hitler was a got damn beast. He volunteered to fight and fought for 4 years in the got damn trenches as a fukking foot soldier. nikkas don't survive 3 months.

Oh and before you and anyone says I am stanning for Hitler, remember I am the history dude. I like pointing out facts people so people can understand power and politics in history. To Germans, he was the GOAT. He didn't get it with fancy speeches. He got it with actions.

There was only one person he feared and it was Churchill because old boy in Britain didn't give a fukk and his whole goal in life was to kill Hitler.

Lastly, ever notice how a true gangsta will never be questioned by his crew no matter how crazy the plan? Them nikkas saw this dude keep his cool when in a big ass shoot out. Seen him yell at people doing a driveby and not hide. They think dude is a god walking and can't fail so no matter what he does, you better ride.

That is what Germans thought of Hitler. Oh and he didn't lose a single battle for damn near 6 years, which only added to his god aura in Germany.
:patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Saying, "put some respect on Hitler's name" is a bad look. Just sayin' :hubie:

If some cac celeb said that shyt on social media, they would have to go on an apology tour. The Tribe takes no prisoners when it comes to Nazi shyt.
But since we’re black - it’s on us to forgive and forget. Fukkkkkk sick of this shyt and sick of people using our need for inclusion to fund their personal bankrolls. Then stunting like our contributions aren’t shyt when we’re the first ones he turns to for support. Fuk this shyt. He should be fukkin stressed for trying tu front on his own race after securing the bag with his fake pry black act - This isn’t right. At all. And he knows it. Which is why he didn’t mention Mel Gibson on his public interviews but he says it on a private site.

Right- had this been cacs, wouldn’t even be up for consideration.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Germany after WW1 was in a hard spot and their leadership was scrambling around looking confused. Their people felt let down and backstabbed.

Hitler showed up as a WW1 hero, was a good speaker, spoke openly about how German leadership had sold their people out, and gave Germany a villain with the jews. The rest of Europe turned their backs and allowed him to do whatever.