How did Hitler become so powerful?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
what's with the influx of Hitler threads? Do some of y'all admire this fool?

If you want to know how he became so influential, read Mein Kampf, read about the economic depression, and volatile politics of the time. But it seems like yall are discussing him more and more to get that subject relevant to this site when searches come up
there was only one other hitler thread besides mine. I made this thread because i wanted to figure out how someone homeless and no employable skillset could become arguably the most powerful person in europe

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Same way Obama & Trump did. He had the richest people in the world backing him to be the face of THEIR agenda. How do people not understand this yet? Basic politics.

They're Orlando's. Clean name for the liquor license while Avon & Stringer are in the back conspiring murders and heroin sales
naw....

Its not basic politics either. There's massive difference between populist leaders, scumbag wannabe dictators like Duterte, etc and Hitler

post WWI the world was an unrecognizable place. Not only was that dude's charisma on another level, there will likely never be such a stew of directionless pieces waiting to be gathered up and mobilized again. And most of the people compared against him were incredibly too short sighted to be in the same discussion.
Knowing history like this makes you realize how lazy the Trump = Hitler comparisons are.
preach

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
naw....

Its not basic politics either. There's massive difference between populist leaders, scumbag wannabe dictators like Duterte, etc and Hitler

post WWI the world was an unrecognizable place. Not only was that dude's charisma on another level, there will likely never be such a stew of directionless pieces waiting to be gathered up and mobilized again. And most of the people compared against him were incredibly too short sighted to be in the same discussion.

preach
I think you're just ignorant to the destruction Obama helped cause in Africa and the destruction in Israel that Obama aided and Trump will be taking to new heights

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
hitler was a patsy and a puppet and was trained to be a great speaker and a leader. hes what you might call an industry plant. I've read that he didn't even write mein komf. Hitler was also on mad drugs like speed and opiates. shyt richard nixon got into politics because he answered an ad placed by herber walker bush and some rich people looking for an political plant that would do there biddings. Look it up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think you're just ignorant to the destruction Obama helped cause in Africa and the destruction in Israel that Obama aided and Trump will be taking to new heights
The scale isn't even remotely close.

There's nothing in recent times close to the scope of what was going on back then. People just don't have that frame of reference anymore.

You're talking about Israel like you don't grasp how it was created in the first place too :francis:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
He had incredible oratory and organizational abilities and knew how to play on the fears of germany during that time. He also was single-minded and not a politician, but saw himself as on an almost holy mission, whereas the german politicians of that time were just playing the game and didn't know what they were fukking with. He actually believed all the crazy shyt he was saying and wasn't acting like a politician usually acts, meaning just saying what they need to get ahead.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
hitler was a patsy and a puppet and was trained to be a great speaker and a leader. hes what you might call an industry plant. I've read that he didn't even write mein komf. Hitler was also on mad drugs like speed and opiates. shyt richard nixon got into politics because he answered an ad placed by herber walker bush and some rich people looking for an political plant that would do there biddings. Look it up.
What books go into detail on this?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
The scale isn't even remotely close.

There's nothing in recent times close to the scope of what was going on back then. People just don't have that frame of reference anymore.
If you think what america.has been doing in Africa, the middle east and south america since the gulf wars doesn't compare to WWII you're ignorant to reality. They've killed just as many civilians, destoryee as many nations and dropped MORE bombs. Only difference is that there are less soldiers dying in combat.

WW3 started decades ago, they just never told us

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you think what america.has been doing in Africa and the middle east since the gulf wars doesn't compare to WWII you're ignorant to. They've killed just as many civilians, destoryee as many nations and dropped MORE bombs. Only difference is that there are less soldiers dying in combat
I'm not downplaying it.

But you're if comparing the impact of the gulf war and what has followed to what Nazi Germany laid down then I don't know what else to you :manny:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
what's with the influx of Hitler threads? Do some of y'all admire this fool?

If you want to know how he became so influential, read Mein Kampf, read about the economic depression, and volatile politics of the time. But it seems like yall are discussing him more and more to get that subject relevant to this site when searches come up

White people trying to take over with these stupid ass threads.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I'm not downplaying it.

But you're if comparing the impact of the gulf war and what has followed to what Nazi Germany laid down then I don't know what else to you :manny:

You're less informed about America impact, leadership and evils than you are Hitler's. That's why your perception is framed to think that Hitler is some evil anamoly that hasn't been seen since.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
What books go into detail on this?
I watch more documentaries than I read books. Jewish bankers funded Hitler and both sides of the war because the ultimate goal was to create Israel. Kind of like how we wanted to invade the middle east for oil and resources and we needed a reason to do it then 911 happen. Everything we've been taught about in history is a lie. I don't believe he killed him self either. A lot of high ranking nazi's moved to South America and set up camp and ended up living and dying comfortably on a beach.

Like I said everything we've been taught in school is a lie. Who do you think creates these books?