How did Hitler become so powerful?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
This guy was fukking homeless and no skillset and goes from that to the most powerful person in europe. How did he accomplish that?

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
His country was in a bad spot and he took advantage politically by making the right friends and saying the right thing (no pun intended). He was in the war. Easy to call him a nobody but any man who went thru ww1 to me is a hard motherfukker.

He def had a gift for gab. Never seen no shyt like that. Those people were entranced. His oration skills are damn near unmatched. He know how to get into someones soul and thats powerful voodoo. Ive seen interviews of people saying “hitler stared right into my eyes. I froze. How could this powerful man look at me? He must be good. He cares”... he was a man with no connection with people, abusing that connection. that shyt goes far when you come off genuine. Just he was also crazy.

What it should be is a lesson that a complete nobody, VEGAN, teetotal lame, artist type could become the most powerful BLOODthirsty man in the world. For all the modern “nazi” talk. Pay attention to THIS. Wolves in sheeps clothing. MASTER manipulation.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
what's with the influx of Hitler threads? Do some of y'all admire this fool?

If you want to know how he became so influential, read Mein Kampf, read about the economic depression, and volatile politics of the time. But it seems like yall are discussing him more and more to get that subject relevant to this site when searches come up

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I think what I learned from my history class was that the Germans were hopeless, poor, and needed a leader. Hitler rallied the people and just stuck.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Same way Obama & Trump did. He had the richest people in the world backing him to be the face of THEIR agenda. How do people not understand this yet? Basic politics.

They're Orlando's. Clean name for the liquor license while Avon & Stringer are in the back conspiring murders and heroin sales

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what's with the influx of Hitler threads? Do some of y'all admire this fool?

If you want to know how he became so influential, read Mein Kampf, read about the economic depression, and volatile politics of the time. But it seems like yall are discussing him more and more to get that subject relevant to this site when searches come up

Knowing history like this makes you realize how lazy the Trump = Hitler comparisons are.