How come when a girl dates a black dude she's considered trash or tainted?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yeah, they're usually with the super "whitewashed" ones like :

Gia-M-Marie-posing-in-a-grey-tank-top-and-blue-jeans.jpg

And usually it's a pump and dump. Not always but usually.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, this type of unbridled jealousy is hilarious to witness when you're in an interracial relationship.
My wife is white, and hipsters in the Bay Area love her because she's tatted and has those hipster chick bangs (even though she doesn't live the lifestyle) - whenever we walk into a bar in SF, you can almost feel the air leave their lungs in disappointment as i stroll through and gently smack her in the ass while i make eye contact with those fairies.:noah:

One time, i showed up to a bar right as some white knight/simp approached them to try and convince my girl and her friend to accept a drink, took it form him and downed that shyt while he stood there looking deflated. I thanked him, (again) smacked her as, and we all enjoyed a hardy laugh at his expense.
It's amazing how many dudes buy unsolicited drinks for women they haven't even exchanged a single word with :snoop:

You a sick nikka :childplease: lol

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
I find white dudes aren't that into Black chicks that much unless she is biracial or something like that. I don't see the chasing chicks like this:

39ef60b2f15c11e285ea22000a1fb8ef_7.jpg

I don't know about all that were I live most of the black girls I see with White dudes are Dark skin African or West Indian females

killacal

Banned
Daps
Not gonna lie, this type of unbridled jealousy is hilarious to witness when you're in an interracial relationship.
My wife is white, and hipsters in the Bay Area love her because she's tatted and has those hipster chick bangs (even though she doesn't live the lifestyle) - whenever we walk into a bar in SF, you can almost feel the air leave their lungs in disappointment as i stroll through and gently smack her in the ass while i make eye contact with those fairies.:noah:

One time, i showed up to a bar right as some white knight/simp approached them to try and convince my girl and her friend to accept a drink, took it form him and downed that shyt while he stood there looking deflated. I thanked him, (again) smacked her as, and we all enjoyed a hardy laugh at his expense.
It's amazing how many dudes buy unsolicited drinks for women they haven't even exchanged a single word with :snoop:
I learned the hard way when some nikka gave my home girl a drink and I downed that shyt and ended up rolling that night :beli:

But it coulda been worse shyt could be roofied so watch out breh :whoa:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I learned the hard way when some nikka gave my home girl a drink and I downed that shyt and ended up rolling that night :beli:

But it coulda been worse shyt could be roofied so watch out breh :whoa:

Yeah, I wasn't even thinking of that at the moment, but real talk, tho.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Dudes are protective of their women. Plus they say that shyt to scare girls into not fukking with nikkas.

Little do they know it works against most modern women. Women aren't trying to hear who they can or cant date in 2013.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Kind of related. Why only the black girl :lupe:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Kind of related. Why only the black girl :lupe:

Maybe because she was being accused of being an ABW

"Is she being rude to you?":comeon: "Kiss Him Even your Boss is even mad at you now!":dwillhuh:, look how they all gang up on her smh

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Maybe because she was being accused of being an ABW

"Is she being rude to you?":comeon: "Kiss Him Even your Boss is even mad at you now!":dwillhuh:, look how they all gang up on her smh

Is that a bw's greatest fear? Being accused of being angry? Her boss is mad she didn't give him a kiss? :what: What kinda establishment..:what:

Man they have her face all out there...corporate heads could feel some type of way about this and have her fired for this tom foolery :ufdup: