How come when a girl dates a black dude she's considered trash or tainted?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
39ef60b2f15c11e285ea22000a1fb8ef_7.jpg

:why:

Self hate is real brehs.

i lol'd hard.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I want to say its because white man are scared of black masculinity deep down :jawalrus:

But I can't. Every race of men do it. I most definitely look at black women differently after I know she's been with a white boy.

Dude out there fulfilling slave master fantasies....nutting all over your face and shyt :scusthov:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I don't know, but I noticed one thing, If you are out with a good looking white girl, Even if you aren't even dating, just friends kicking it, Other white women eye the white girl you are with from head to toe sizing her up.... It is kind of funny...

This is true.

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The main reason male racists hate black men more than they hate any other group is because they feel threatened by black mens masculinity. They'll say it's because black men are inferior, criminals, and so on but that's all bullshyt. The real reason is masculinity.

It's much deeper than that. Many men honestly feel Blacks are an inferior race. Afterall this had been the official doctrine for roughly 400 years. The problems is that they put White women on such high pedestal that it is ridiculous. To white men is the ultimate female and the most important thing in the world. So the mere Idea that a Black man( a man obviously inferior to all other in his eyes) of ALL men could have this beloved White women is sickening. In some cases however its thrilling. Thus the whole cuckholding phenomenon that writers like Malcolm X and Iceberg Slim talked about. You should the read the book Sexual Racism by Charles H. Stember. The book open my as to why Black men face so much racism. There is another book White Man Falling: Race, Gender, and White Supremacy by Abby L. Ferber talks on the subject as well.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Exactly. But white dudes do the same shyt. They wanna fukk with blacks chicks but are all judgmental when it comes to white chicks fukkin black dudes. It's a lot like how cheaters think. They wanna fukk around with other people but get all crazy when their significant other does the same. I don't get it.

I find white dudes aren't that into Black chicks that much unless she is biracial or something like that. I don't see the chasing chicks like this:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I find white dudes aren't that into Black chicks that much unless she is biracial or something like that. I don't see the chasing chicks like this:

Yeah, they're usually with the super "whitewashed" ones like :

Gia-M-Marie-posing-in-a-grey-tank-top-and-blue-jeans.jpg