How come when a girl dates a black dude she's considered trash or tainted?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:what:

What a stupid fukking thing to say. Why would Spanish girls need a black dude?

But to answer the question, we've typically been considered poisonous or ruinous especially in terms of sexuality.

These instagram memes are annoying.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
image.jpg

image.jpg

:what: fukk is wrong with this dumb bytch. Feel sorry for her kid.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not gonna lie, this type of unbridled jealousy is hilarious to witness when you're in an interracial relationship.
My wife is white, and hipsters in the Bay Area love her because she's tatted and has those hipster chick bangs (even though she doesn't live the lifestyle) - whenever we walk into a bar in SF, you can almost feel the air leave their lungs in disappointment as i stroll through and gently smack her in the ass while i make eye contact with those fairies.:noah:

One time, i showed up to a bar right as some white knight/simp approached them to try and convince my girl and her friend to accept a drink, took it form him and downed that shyt while he stood there looking deflated. I thanked him, (again) smacked her as, and we all enjoyed a hardy laugh at his expense.
It's amazing how many dudes buy unsolicited drinks for women they haven't even exchanged a single word with :snoop:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
The only people who considers her trash are the ones with small dikks.

This is why you see so many men call the girl a mudshark,snicker licker,****** lover,nightrider etc.

They label them all of these ridiculous names to make themselves feel less inferior.

Sort of like when you get rejected by a chick you liked. She tells you that she doesn't like you and jump to conclusions instantly to make yourself feel better.

You say that she's ugly,stink,not even that good looking etc to forget the fact that you got rejected.

I'm not stupid, i see right through this shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
of all the races, hispanic dudes be cuffin they broads the hardest. like if the bytch even look in ur direction while with dude you kinda know she gonna catch the fops when they get back to the crib.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
About the meme your saying people are butthurt cause it says "Every spanish girl needs a black guy" :childplease

That'd be like posting a picture of a black woman with a white guy "Every black woman needs a white guy"

It'd be a plat thread with all kinds of butthurt comments.

Daps
So wait, black guys dating other races good...black woman dating other races bad? Is that what I'm getting at in here?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This right here. Forget all that other dumb shyt posted in this thread. 9/10 Stereotypes are the root of the problem when it comes to race related issues.

Ive probably been with more white women than anyone here

And its all stereotype the image of the black man is portrayed as a thug a man who is obsessed with sex and the white woman, can't be faithful, can't look after his seeds, unemployed and is a criminal, they point to their white friend whose a single mom with a biracial child, etc.

Another thing is that us men are somewhat the same when I see a dimed black chick with a white man I'm sure we look down somewhat with disgust .

I have no problem with interracial dating, but the whole taintjng etc is due to stereotypes

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
So wait, black guys dating other races good...black woman dating other races bad? Is that what I'm getting at in here?

Exactly. But white dudes do the same shyt. They wanna fukk with blacks chicks but are all judgmental when it comes to white chicks fukkin black dudes. It's a lot like how cheaters think. They wanna fukk around with other people but get all crazy when their significant other does the same. I don't get it.