how come men try to break a womans spirit

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch you a whore, you don't deserve respect. I'm pretty sure you a dude but thats a different topic.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
AT LEAST I WONT ABORT MY CHILDREN. WHERES YOUR KIDS AT SINCE YOU KNOW HOW TO PICK EM SO WELL BOO?

:umad: whore?
I didn't abort my children the doctor did.

Don't be upset all you will be is a cum guzzler, you crying to be treated like queen when prostitutes have more morals than you.

You already admitted your face is ugly, all you have Is a vagina and an ass and a cum filled mouth, that will only get you so far in this world. your expiry date is fast approaching, no man with integrity will ever respect you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0op6i9ydnM&feature=related[/ame]

DJ KAY SLAYYY!!

DRAMA HOUR PART 8

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Geoffry you in here goin mighty hard on me what happened?? It was all good just a day ago...

att274.jpg

:wow:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shes honest as fuk. thats that shyt that turns me on though.

when combined with dat ass and tha twerkin. got damn nikkas stop wit tha slut shaming. you know damn welll most dudes are sluts or would be if they got play. if i could get more than 2 girls to fuk me at tha same time hell yea id do it. :mj:

simp ass nikka

Daps
Damn this thread blew up!!

Alot of you sound angry because of my little gifts tidbit. Oh well Im not having sex for free. Get over it. Im not gonna stop fukking early either what if he has a little dikk?? :wtf: Yall act like "nice" girls dont get cheated on and dogged and abused. Most of yall are cheating on your "nice" girlfriends and wives with hoes like me anyway. Lets be real. Im not gonna switch my entire dating style up because of one bad apple. I still have lots of drugs and sex and partying to do. When I get to be 25-30 and my time is up Ill put my period in some unsuspecting marks food to make him fall in love with me.

@ rep im 21 who tf is getting married and tryna be wifed at 21? :what:

:laff: if you say so itll be over before you can even get ready. you in the fast lane with no breaks you bound to crash soon. oh dont tell me you think a good man is gonna swoop in and save you after youve accumulated miles that show not only inside but the outside as well. keep it up though i guess somebody has to do it :yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I hate going in this chicks threads, because by the time I get to it, shyt is already 9 pages deep.

I'm just in for the ass pics, hoping to get a fresh link to that twerk video. I missed that shyt, too. :(

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:dwillhuh: @ all these sensitive and elaborate responses

Sorry OP but just take that L of being a jumpoff. He showed u attention and was "cute" when his dikk was hard and he needed a nut... When he was with his main, he was "cold". because there was nothing else the nikka needed from you.

Learn from your mistake and k.i.m or accept the jumpoff role and the rules that come along with it.

The End...

oh yeah...also go get tested

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
damn this is a long thread. :wtf: and I'm not gonna read any of it beyond the opening post.

Anywho, all I will say is, I dont know any men like this. Y'all must be dating borderline pimps b/c pimps are the only dudes who try to "break a womans spirit".

Make better choices in who you date. :manny: