how come men try to break a womans spirit

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
For all the simps getting mad at me, im just saying. The admins know it's her to but she brings traffic to the site.

What other female poster was 21?

What other female poster seems bipolar?

what other female poster calls people fakkits?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This has to be one of the best trolling jobs I have seen in a minute
Sadly I don't even think it is trolling

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
For all the simps getting mad at me, im just saying. The admins know it's her to but she brings traffic to the site.
I'd fukk the shyt out of her multiple times if that ass moves like that and the face is okay regardless of troll status or not :pachaha:

Who cares. Just have fun brehs :manny:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sista you dont need him , and im not tryna gas you up I just call em like I see em.

Nah breh, you can't desecrate the late great Tupac's classic with this woman. It was written for upstanding women.

Phenomenal ass, terrible attitude towards life. She needs saving...from a therapist.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Geoffry you in here goin mighty hard on me what happened?? It was all good just a day ago...

att274.jpg

ZqgI2.png

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was soooo mean to me for no reason. This literally happened out of nowhere: First he accused me of giving him HPV (which I didnt because im clean) then admitted he's been in a relationship the whole time and told me i was just the jumpoff and how much better she was than me making fun of my body and all my flaws comparing her to me. Then when I started to cry he hung up in my face :ohhh:

Did I mention my 22nd bday is tommorow?

:(

I'm sure we don't know each other on these boards, and I'd hate to make a bad first impression, but are you a loser? Look at all the L's you just racked up what a great beginning to your 22nd birthday, and then you post about it on these forums. :what: As if the idiots here actually care, they just want more pics.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:beli:

I know where ure going with this Allen Payne :comeon:

me and shawty ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON! :rudy:

Do me and her both have to upload videos proving that we're two totally diff ppl??

The admins don't know shyt because WE AINT THE SAME PERSON MUTHAfukkA :facepalm:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I learned something new today.

Not only is Via Via, but she's also TSH, ****, malcolm and a whole host of other posters I can't remember.

What a world we live in :bryan:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I learned something new today.

Not only is Via Via, but she's also TSH, ****, malcolm and a whole host of other posters I can't remember.

What a world we live in :bryan:

Yeah...right :smoker:

From the pics thoushallhustle is a good amount darker than Pope and the ass is way bigger too :wow:
fukk u :stopitslime:
my ass is still phat though :sadcam: