How come girls dont understand that MEN need f#$^king space

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Im venting right now :manny:

Buuuut......

Chicks need to fukking undestand that nikkas dont want they wack ass all up under them 24/7. Girls are SOOOO fukking annoying man. Always talking about some catty shyt, making up imaginary drama, bad mouthing their "friends". Gawwt damm, now I see why dudes just fukk and dump these bird brain bytches. This girl im dealing with got the IQ of a :hamster: . And all she wants to do is hang out and talk about complete bullshyt. Im even done with her ass sexually at this point this girl is making me sick. Im pretty sure I would be cool with her if me and her take a cool break for a couple months.

But she think imma just drop her.

Biitch If I wanted to drop you I would just DROP YOU :rudy:

Sorry Brehs. Continue on with the piffery :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
studies have shown that women talk 3 times more than men

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-419040/Women-talk-times-men-says-study.html

and i know what you mean, when my sister was off mat leave i used to drive her to work since it was on the way to mine, example, i knew everyone in her office their name, if they were married, if they had kids, i'd pick her up after work and she would blabber about her day, while me you ask me how my day is i'm like it was fine the regular, my sister would be like oh jay brought in his daughter to work today, at lunch me and mary went to mcdonalds and bla bla

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Yo OP, I heard you needed some soul food:

[youtube]ic7KH1PpbMY[/youtube]

:pachaha:

But you're right. Women talk too much BS.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is why I have my own room in my house with my own tv, my own laptop, stereo and ps3. she can have the bed room, family room, kitchen and office. as long as I got this room, I'm :eat: good.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
this is why I have my own room in my house with my own tv, my own laptop, stereo and ps3. she can have the bed room, family room, kitchen and office. as long as I got this room, I'm :eat: good.

This man has a mancave :smugdraper:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
my nikka beaniemac got a real life batcave. I bet you gotta move a bookcase to get to that thing,homeboy on some to the batcave shyt :pachaha:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Im venting right now :manny:

Buuuut......

Chicks need to fukking undestand that nikkas dont want they wack ass all up under them 24/7. Girls are SOOOO fukking annoying man. Always talking about some catty shyt, making up imaginary drama, bad mouthing their "friends". Gawwt damm, now I see why dudes just fukk and dump these bird brain bytches. This girl im dealing with got the IQ of a :hamster . And all she wants to do is hang out and talk about complete bullshyt. Im even done with her ass sexually at this point this girl is making me sick. Im pretty sure I would be cool with her if me and her take a cool break for a couple months.

But she think imma just drop her.

Biitch If I wanted to drop you I would just DROP YOU :rudy:

Sorry Brehs. Continue on with the piffery :snoop:

Pull yo skirt up B :stopitslime:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Yo OP, I heard you needed some soul food:

[youtube]ic7KH1PpbMY[/youtube]

But you're right. Women talk too much BS.

tumblr_lzoadpokwp1r3zat8.gif

Mew

Legendary
Daps