How come black men get a pass for only dating light skinned girls?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race influencing your dating/sex preferences and race influencing your work decisions are not the same thing though.

Yes they are...

There is no difference between a black man who edits newspaper articles superbly and a white man who does. If the black man does it better, he should get the job. If a white man does it better, he should get the job.

Just like there is no difference between a black woman who superbly performs
fellatio, a and white woman who does the same...

Is there a difference between a white woman who loves, trusts, and respects you the way want to be, versus a black woman who does the same...?

Is there a difference between a black woman who is great in the bedroom versus a white woman who is just as good...?

Is there a difference between a black woman who is well educated and mannered with potential to be a good mother, versus a white woman who is the same...?

However, there are physical and cultural attributes that are racially exclusive and will obviously have more of an impact in the sex/dating life of a person than it would in the work force. I like brown skin. It reminds me of chocolate and makes me want to lick my woman from head to toe. I like their afro curls, dread lochs, braids, juicy lips, and fat, shapely asses. I like how our women's noses, their eyes are shaped. I like how when they're bent over for doggystyle it reminds me of a juicy, brown apple. I adore their style, their smell, how they can relate to me as a fellow black person, and their often times urban accents.
With that said, a white, asian, or hispanic woman can't "get the job done" for me. The majority of white men feel the same way about their women. Nothing wrong with that.
However, they could certainly do the job for me if I were an employer and their non-raced based attributes and talents fit the bill. So even though there's a slim chance I'd actually want to date or fukk one, I'd definitely want them on my team if they're good at what I need them to do. They're human beings and deserve to make a living, and I'd be happy to provide that opportunity for them. I don't let my racial biases interfere with interacting with, helping, and liking people of other races. I just don't want them to have my kids :russ:

Hiring somebody to do the job is not just about "who can get the job done." You want to hire somebody you can trust, somebody you can relate to (as you stated you in your paragraph), somebody you are comfortable with, somebody you believe who believe has the same values and cultural beliefs as you do...

As you inferred in your paragraph, most people are comfortable around people they consider "their own people," and that impacts who is hired and who is not...

Just like you feel that women of certain races can't fulfill some of your aesthetic and superficial needs, an employer looking to hire may feel like "yes, I know this black kid is qualified on paper, but this white kid is just as qualified, and I can relate to him because he is white, so I will hire the white kid, because white is right"

In my opinion, this is the attitude that you presented you in your paragraph...

I hope you understand how it's not the same thing now and why generalizing race "issues" is unwise.

From what you typed, I understand that being racist is acceptable in certain situation, and I absolutely have no problem with that...

All you did was present your rationale for why racism should be acceptable in dating practices, but not so in employing practices...

But all I am saying is racism is racism, and racism is not "always bad," because people have their preferences, and since we humans rely on our eyes as primary sensory organs, colour plays a big role in determining our preferences...