How come black men get a pass for only dating light skinned girls?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn, I swear you nikkas have horrible reading comprehension.

I didn't ask you nikkas what you prefer or a damn lecture p*ssy ass nikkas.

I asked, how come it is ok for a black men to ONLY date light skinned girls, but if a black woman even dates ONE white guy, she gets called this and that?

Df, can you nikkas read?
Oh, I forgot, half of you nikkas dropped out of college since it's not needed no more and is just a scam :troll:

This is a pretty bad thread though. Why are you getting so homotional over it? Start over and make a better one.

I don't know of any black men who get a pass for shytting on darker skin sistas and worshipping light ones. They usually get checked for that c00nery - even on here. If you're saying a black man shouldn't get a pass for dating light skinned women...well, that's stupid. The girl is black...just a lighter shade of it. What's the problem?

I'd be very annoyed if my people came at my neck for dating a dark skinned women and saying I'm a c00n because I'm not fukking with a light skinned one at the moment. We have much bigger problems than the shade of brown our epidermis is.

Stop letting white people win with this "The Shade of Brown Matters" color war. It's just a tool used to divide us. It's really not cool.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is a pretty bad thread though. Why are you getting so homotional over it? Start over and make a better one.

I don't know of any black men who get a pass for shytting on darker skin sistas and worshipping light ones. They usually get checked for that c00nery - even on here. If you're saying a black man shouldn't get a pass for dating light skinned women...well, that's stupid. The girl is black...just a lighter shade of it. What's the problem?

I'd be very annoyed if my people came at my neck for dating a dark skinned women and saying I'm a c00n because I'm not fukking with a light skinned one at the moment. We have much bigger problems than the shade of brown our epidermis is.

Stop letting white people win with this "The Shade of Brown Matters" color war. It's just a tool used to divide us. It's really not cool.

Man, you're so damn stupid.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You should ask why women can have preferences but we can't as men. Women can shyt on anything they want and people are cool with it. Man say he want a slim in shape woman he is a jerk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bigger question is, why is racism accept when it comes to dating...?

It's okay for a person to say, "I don't date green people. It's just my preference," but if a business owner says, "I don't hire green people. It's just my preference," then everybody is going to come down on him...

But when you think about it, "preferring" only a certain shade of people is the ULTIMATE form of racism...In fact, it is the DEFINITION of racism..."Thinking that one person is better than the other purely based on skin colour"

This is how I came to understand Racism and Hate are not mutually inclusive, you can be a "racist" and not be "hateful,"

What's the difference between putting up a job profile on Monster.Com, and not get replies because you checked a certain box about your race, and putting up a dating profile on POF.com and not get a replies because you checked a certain box about your race?

The hate against "racists" is OVERRATED...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Luchini where are u boo
vGTO6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This comparison makes no sense. White women aren't black. Light-skinned black women, although lighter in hue, are still members of the black race.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The bigger question is, why is racism accept when it comes to dating...?

It's okay for a person to say, "I don't date green people. It's just my preference," but if a business owner says, "I don't hire green people. It's just my preference," then everybody is going to come down on him...

But when you think about it, "preferring" only a certain shade of people is the ULTIMATE form of racism...In fact, it is the DEFINITION of racism..."Thinking that one person is better than the other purely based on skin colour"

This is how I came to understand Racism and Hate are not mutually inclusive, you can be a "racist" and not be "hateful,"

What's the difference between putting up a job profile on Monster.Com, and not get replies because you checked a certain box about your race, and putting up a dating profile on POF.com and not get a replies because you checked a certain box about your race?

The hate against "racists" is OVERRATED...

So we're putting who a man decides to put his dikk inside, have raise his kids and has to come home to everyday for the rest of his life in the same box as the work force where all that should matter is if you can get the job done regardless of your race?

:snoop:

Yes we all have racial biases that influence who we choose to have sex with and/or start a relationship with. Doesn't mean we shouldn't hire people we don't find sexually attractive or wouldn't be friends with outside of the job.

Generalizing the topic of race is unwise.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This comparison makes no sense. White women aren't black. Light-skinned black women, although lighter in hue, are still members of the black race.

He's stupid, and ignoring me isn't going to change that.

The only pass he should be concerned with is the one this board has graciously given him after he openly lusted over transsexuals like a proper doodoo chaser :russ:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we're putting who a man decides to put his dikk inside, have raise his kids and has to come home to everyday for the rest of his life in the same box as the work force where all that should matter is if you can get the job done regardless of your race?
:snoop:
Yes we all have racial biases that influence who we choose to have sex with and/or start a relationship with. Doesn't mean we shouldn't hire people we don't find sexually attractive or wouldn't be friends with outside of the job.
Generalizing the topic of race is unwise.

Read what I typed and read what you typed with an intelligent mind...

Being racist in dating is the same as being racist in working...And in everything else...

"All that should matter is if you can get the job done regardless of your race?"

Ideally, that's the way we should think about every situation in life..."The only thing that should matter is the character of the individual"

But obviously that's not the case, and we learn to be racist, we are not born that way...

Racism and ethnocentrism mean the same thing regardless of the social issue...

If you really loved a green girl and you thought in your heart that you could be good to her, and she told you "I only date green people," how is that different that a potential employer telling you "I only hire green people"

In both cases, you can do the job, the only thing limiting you is the shade of your skin...

What if a restaurant had a "only green people allowed" sign at the front?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
you know what tho

women never catch flac for prefering dark skin guys