How come Batman can't be black?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He should be based on the crap they pull when they put white people in other races roles but you know how they think to where its only bad when it happens to them.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Tchalla had potential to be GOAT status :beli:
T%27Challa_%28Earth-616%29_vs._Black_Swan_from_New_Avengers_Vol_3_1.png

7.jpg

Hard on hoes, hard on c00ns :mjpls: cacs love that shyt :skip:
They best not pick a corny ass nikka to play him like they did with Anthony Mackie to play Falcon :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's a ideal why won't all the people who want Bruce to be black check out Batwing (a black Batman)......buy 5 copies of each issues, make it DCs best sellers and stop bytching about who should be black

:comeon: black people don't read comic books nikka

only reason we even fukk with Batman or Superman is cause they were Saturday morning cartoons when we were kids

thats why Lex Luthor and Green Latern will always be black to me no matter what the comic book nerds say

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because people complain about make believe characters because ultimately for some sad reason they identify with them and any change ruins there world.

It is sad thread starter has to make these kind of threads and people come in and justify there reasons why they are for and against it when non of it really matters.

thats the thing that trips me out

these are made up characters

they aren't like real people who lived who we should want to be portrayed accurately but made up characters whose race is tangential to whatever message or purpose they were made for

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

only reason we even fukk with Batman or Superman is cause they were Saturday morning cartoons when we were kids

thats why Lex Luthor and Green Latern will always be black to me no matter what the comic book nerds say

He is not black in the comics or in any other media

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

So how do u expect black superheroes to be as big as the white ones:wtf:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

:wtf:

When was Lex Luther ever black?