How come Batman can't be black?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

This shyt doesn't even make sense. The current Bruce Wayne doesn't even JUST fight crime, he has all kinds of programs set up end poverty, bring in job, educate people, and give ex cons a shot at going straight after prison.

So you mean to tell me that just because Bruce Wayne is black all the other shyt he does is suddenly gonna stop too?

im saying a black bruce wayne out here fighting jokers and riddlers would be corny to me. nikka go setup jobs in the ghetto so blacks could stop lining up gotham penitentiary

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the mustache is the only thing stopping him from looking like Billy Dee? :russ:

No you dumb fukk
the entire animated series was based off burton's films, meaning they look and feel
Two Face is brown skin because Billy Dee played him in the goddamn movie, why can't you understand this shyt
what are you trying to argue
we see what the white characters look like, he does not have the same skin tone has Bruce the rest of the whites

why do you think all the characters and gotham look like the 1930's except for Batman's vehicles
because thats the world tim burton created, so its only natural harvey was based on burton's version

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im saying a black bruce wayne out here fighting jokers and riddlers would be corny to me. nikka go setup jobs in the ghetto so blacks could stop lining up gotham penitentiary

But why are you insisting that it has to be a either/or scenario when the current Bruce Wayne does BOTH?

The current Bruce Wayne sets up all kinds of programs to benefit the people by day and by night he fights psychotic villains. He protects Gotham in EVERY sense of the word.

You do realize there are other black superheroes who are wealthy and fight crime in addition to addressing racial inequality right?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you dumb fukk
the entire animated series was based off burton's films, meaning they look and feel
Two Face is brown skin because Billy Dee played him in the goddamn movie, why can't you understand this shyt
what are you trying to argue
we see what the white characters look like, he does not have the same skin tone has Bruce the rest of the whites

why do you think all the characters and gotham look like the 1930's except for Batman's vehicles
because thats the world tim burton created, so its only natural harvey was based on burton's version

You still clearly don't understand the difference between "Based on" and "influenced by".

Batman is "Influenced by" Zorro and the Shadow, but you'd be an idiot to argue that Batman is "based on" Zorro and the Shadow.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
White people wouldn't pay for it.

Google Idris Elba as James Bond and witness the hissy fits they threw. And that was just a rumor

Now look at how they acted when they casted a little black girl for The Hunger Games.

http://jezebel.com/5896408/racist-hunger-games-fans-dont-care-how-much-money-the-movie-made

They're pathetic creatures that think they're entitled to everything.

The Hunger Games one made me mad as hell. I read all three of the books and the author clearly stated that Rue (and most of the people from District 11) had dark brown skin.

"And most hauntingly, a twelve-year-old girl from District 11. She has dark brown skin and eyes, but other than that, she's very much like Prim in size and demeanor."

―Katniss Everdeen, while watching Rue's reaping.

White people had alot of fukking nerve getting mad when it's right there in the book :comeon:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Batman being black wouldn't make his identity any less of a secret. Nobody knows that Batman is a billionaire. He could be anybody. Batman could be a billionaire playboy (which he is), ex CIA or ex-military special ops type cat, a cop that hates the corruption in the department, a radical working alone, a crazy badass that's being funded by an old billionaire, a man upset with the system ala Law Abiding Citizen. Him being black wouldn't change anything. It would take years to figure out dude's identity.

In the real world...most cops would think that Batman was ex-military before they'd ever think he was the CEO of a major corporation :heh: