How Can I get My Calves bigger

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Some fat slob at my work over heard me talking to a co worker about calves. He then came over and rolled up his pant leg and said "oh u guys are talking about these" and flexed his calves. :francis:

Its a damn shame how the body works

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's kinda what I thought

Sucks for a breh like me because I'm 150 naturally, so my whole body is pretty thin. If I bulk up anywhere past around ~200 it's gonna look like I skip leg day. Upper body grows fine. fukk

I'm the same.:to:
I've been working calves for a long time with no results. Different machines til failure, running, biking, jump rope, farmers walks. The only thing that gives a slight definition is the hack squat with heavy weight, and I tip toe at the top. :to:
I'm prolly gonna cop some linen joggers for the summer :to:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Some fat slob at my work over heard me talking to a co worker about calves. He then came over and rolled up his pant leg and said "oh u guys are talking about these" and flexed his calves. :francis:

Its a damn shame how the body works
That muthafukka would have ended in a body bag doing that shyt to me. I take my calves or lack there of too serious for some sloppy dude to try to flex

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I got small ankles and high calves. Them hoes don't grow at all. Especially my outer muscle, my inner one holds all the mass. So looking from the front they look OK cause my inside is decent but from the side and back they complete trash.
I'm def getting implants :francis: