How Can I get My Calves bigger

FSP

Banned
Daps
Can anyone show me some legit before and after calf pics ANYWHERE on the internet?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone show me some legit before and after calf pics ANYWHERE on the internet?

There isn't one. Because it doesnt exist.

Calf size is mainly genetic. Anyone who has big calves has always had big calves. You could make them marginally more defined but that's about it. If you have narrow ankles/shins then you weren't meant to have big calves.

FSP

Banned
Daps
There isn't one. Because it doesnt exist.

Calf size is mainly genetic. Anyone who has big calves has always had big calves. You could make them marginally more defined but that's about it. If you have narrow ankles/shins then you weren't meant to have big calves.
That's kinda what I thought

Sucks for a breh like me because I'm 150 naturally, so my whole body is pretty thin. If I bulk up anywhere past around ~200 it's gonna look like I skip leg day. Upper body grows fine. fukk

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

Sucks for a breh like me because I'm 150 naturally, so my whole body is pretty thin. If I bulk up anywhere past around ~200 it's gonna look like I skip leg day. Upper body grows fine. fukk

The definition u get for working calves wont make u seem like u missed leg days. And while genetics do play a role in growth, u cam still achieve your goal as all muscles can gain growth through diet and exercise. Calves are just stubborn muscles just like abs. Its hard to achieve but doable. Might take u months or even years but that all has to do with genetics.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I have super high calf muscle insertions and long legs. :francis:

I saw this dude once, calves damn near started at his ankles cause he had short legs.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I have super high calf muscle insertions and long legs. :francis:

I saw this dude once, calves damn near started at his ankles cause he had short legs.
Can't stand nikkas who are 6'0+ with low insertion points.

shyt got them looking like greek gods :wow:

My calves aren't even that small (15 in) but because of insertion points and high ankles my shyts are almost unsaveable. My inner calfs only need to grow about an inch and I'm good for another 50lbs or so.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
my calves are made for long distance running.
I used to try to make them bigger but made no significant progress. so I just accepted it

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Calves are the hardest group to develop, as people have said it's mostly genetics. This is why a lot of weightlifters get calf implants because they just don't respond.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Calves are the hardest group to develop, as people have said it's mostly genetics. This is why a lot of weightlifters get calf implants because they just don't respond.
+ I've noticed calves "growing" doesn't mean growing outward like tri's, they just get denser and stay the same size. :mad::hmm:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
+ I've noticed calves "growing" doesn't mean growing outward like tri's, they just get denser and stay the same size. :mad::hmm:
Yeah, they are very effective and efficient, there are mostly strong tendon. If you think how much weight and endurance they can take in calf raises.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

You not lying.. im around 185 and when i wear shorts i be looking like a cartoon character if i dont have high socks on. Its some bullshyt. I was an all state hurdler and ran d1, ive literally worked on my calves for nearly half my life... and i STILL get clowned at the beach :francis:They just werent meant to grow.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was blessed

women always comment about my legs :smile:

but mountain hiking can do wonders for y'all

not going to be overnight but eventually you'll have dem drumsticks

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Calf size and calf strength are two entirely different things. If you're serious about both hit up @SkiHatDaGawd if you do just his calf routine your legs will be kicked a few days the first few times.

Or stand on your tip toes on the edge of stairs.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Calf size and calf strength are two entirely different things. If you're serious about both hit up @SkiHatDaGawd if you do just his calf routine your legs will be kicked a few days the first few times.

Or stand on your tip toes on the edge of stairs.
What's his calf routine?