How bad was the mgs v ending (and overall story)? (spoilers)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I couldn't even make it past the mountain at the start of the game without the guards capturing me and shooting me dead hundreds of times. :yeshrug::flabbynsick:

I gave up so I know nothing about the story's narrative.:mjcry:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horrible game. Stopped playing after the initial hospital arch/story. Once they opened up the map I opened up the trash and tossed it in there.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Nah it was kojima... once again how the fukk you gonna take 5 years to make a game breh and then for it to still be not finished? Hideo wasnt release mgsv until 2018 have it his way
Because it took 3 years, and the majority of the budget, to create FOX engine. That's why Ground Zero's came out first, it's basically a glorified tech demo.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That version of Boss being an imposter does kinda sorta explain Solid Snake "killing" him in Metal Gear 2 yet he showed back up n MGS4
pretty sure it was meant to explain how he was still around after he was killed in the first Metal Gear. Snake killed the imposter (medic) in the first Metal Gear, then the real Big Boss in Metal Gear 2

then they brought him back in MGS4 with some DNA, Liquid/Solidus body parts, and some duct tape (or some shyt)

AceAge

Pro
Daps
The game was repetitive and boring and the story was not good.
There were only two levels! :wtf:
Open world don't mean anything when it's just a bunch of rocks and grass, nothing was interesting about any of it.
I feel like I wasted my money on it.

Skull face was supposed to be scary or something? He was a awful villain, and the floating boy with the flaming whale didn't help. And flaming Vulcan was worthless after the opening scene.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
pretty sure it was meant to explain how he was still around after he was killed in the first Metal Gear. Snake killed the imposter (medic) in the first Metal Gear, then the real Big Boss in Metal Gear 2

then they brought him back in MGS4 with some DNA, Liquid/Solidus body parts, and some duct tape (or some shyt)

That was all imposter big boss in the first 2 Metal gears..

The real big boss had been sitting in the cut chilling since the 80s lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That was all imposter big boss in the first 2 Metal gears..

The real big boss had been sitting in the cut chilling since the 80s lol

Yeah, big boss never died or even met snake. It was two imposters, the weird mangled carcass Eva was hauling around was a decoy. It was Solidus’ body

Snake doesn’t officially meet Big Boss (and Zero) until the end of 4 at the cemetery.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It was trying way too hard to be bizarre and that's what Hideo likes doing, but not everything a genius spills out on the page is gold....great gameplay, just a trash story and fun boss fights. But flaming fukking whales and demon horns coming out of your skull were just too cringe.