How bad was the mgs v ending (and overall story)? (spoilers)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I blame hideo and im not mad that Konami gave him the boot. Dude took years to finish a game when most dev cycles for A list games were 2 years at the most. 5 years my nikka and you wanna bytch and complain about ya company playing you short?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I stopped playing when that flame guy monster thing showed up
I quit on this game once they set you free in the open world. Come to find out my guy was a medic and Big Boss was next to me at the start.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Kojima fukked this all the way up. All he had to do was introduce foxhound and show that big boss of metal gear one wasn’t all the way bad. Instead we get a bootleg military sim city :martin: I pray every day that Konami sells this IP and the engine so someone who isn’t washed can make another metal gear.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kojima fukked this all the way up. All he had to do was introduce foxhound and show that big boss of metal gear one wasn’t all the way bad. Instead we get a bootleg military sim city :martin: I pray every day that Konami sells this IP and the engine so someone who isn’t washed can make another metal gear.
Kojima didnt fukk shyt up. Konami fukked it up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chapter 1
:wow::blessed:

Chapter 2
:gucci:

Chapter 1 was so great. That its still one of the best games of recent times.

Just hope Hideo ia cooking up something good.
I stopped after chapter one. One of the best games to me. I love the graphics and animation. That game engine is amazing as well.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
The game itself I enjoy. It does feel a bit repetitive in the open world. The ending...didn't feel like an ending at all. I also wish the fight with sahelanthropus was a bit longer and more involved.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The biggest let down of my life.

I'm glad I played it on ps3(:upsetfavre:) because I woulda been pissed if I bought a ps4 for it and it's my fav series ever

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The game itself was beautiful, the story was awful. Can't believe they went out like that mane:to::mjcry: