How bad was the mgs v ending (and overall story)? (spoilers)

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Spoilers below.......

So this whole time a random medic can mimic the goat soldier of the 20th century :francis:

Psycho mantis being op as fukk :francis:, fire whale? flaming (no pun) volgin ? come on now lol in mgs 1 was dude was a powerful mind reader not merlin.

No solid snake at the end, that could of at least made the ending bearable.

Why is kid liquid even there felt like some fan service shyt.

Quiet :francis:.......

Skull face.......... :mjlol:

The tech being more advanced then anything in shadow moses :francis:

Thats all I can think of right now but yeah, the goat franchise left on a bad note. It started being a parody of its itself around 4 but this one really dropped the ball.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You play as big boss (but it's really he's imposter lol) but just the whole character of quiet and the story is :gucci::snoop:
They try to retcon The first Metal Gear game by having you play as "Big Boss" so it's an excuse why he's alive in the sequel

If Kojima had finished this game and was still cool with Konami, we coulda had Metal Gear 1 and 2 remakes :mjcry:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I was FULLY expecting it to be half original story/tying up all loose ends in the Metal Gear ethos and half a remake of MG1 & MG2 perfectly setting up the prelude to MGS1...

The story, the gameplay, even the Easter eggs :mjcry:

R.i.p. Metal Gear.
-You were a real one.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Chapter 1
:wow::blessed:

Chapter 2
:gucci:

Chapter 1 was so great. That its still one of the best games of recent times.

Just hope Hideo ia cooking up something good.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
story was incomplete as fukk. (Side Note: They did tie up everything involving Peace Walker though)

But the actual gameplay and mechanics were so EPIC It slick made up for it.

That version of Boss being an imposter does kinda sorta explain Solid Snake "killing" him in Metal Gear 2 yet he showed back up n MGS4

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Konami basically forced Kojima to only finish 2 chapters of what he wanted to be a 4 chapter game. So what ended up coming out was just a disjointed mess of whatever shyt he had managed to finish up and the by far worst MGS story cause he didn't even get a chance to finish any of the plotlines in a satisfactory way. :francis:

The game parts though? Favorite game I've ever played, shyt is incredible how fun the gameplay is.