Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these #Tidalfacts looking funny in the light.

Youtube is worth 40 billion not 390 bill. Google is worth 390 bill but that includes much more than just youtube.

Is Tidal even available in Nigeria?

Spotify launched oct 2008 that's closer to to 6.5/7 years not 9. Plus it's been successful for years. 2 years in they had 10 mill subscribers. So this whole "it took 9 years for spotify to become a success" is BS.

On top of that Tidal has been around for years as well. Not a month like he wants you to believe. Additionally Tidal already had 500K subscribers when it became "TIDAL", so to pretend as if he gained all those subscribers in a month is him trying to be intentionally misleading.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, its more than that. Again, Apple as a company is rich as fukk. Their CEO are rich as fukk. They have the most free cash of any company on the planet, highest market cap last time i checked. More money than all the countries in Africa have.
They hold nauseating press conferences and have a lot of the media there to tell us about their latest product that another company already makes. The Steve Jobs dikk licking even though the guy was just a marketing dude not the engineer. Yet, the same old fukks hating on Tidal write nothing but positives about them, you hear nothing about the insane profit margins, the slave wages and horrible conditions that people who ultimately make those products live under, nothing about some black people starving, nothing about their audacity to charge more money on useless product than what a lot of people in the third world make in 10years etc Whats even more amazing is that Spotify charges the same as Tidal for the same services but the hate was never there! The highest for Tidal is $20 but thats the lossless service but where the service overlaps its the same. The free Spotify option is really not use-able: you subject yourself to ads and cant even play that music offline meaning that you have to search the net for torrents or if you are a decent human being, have to download the album on Play, Amazon or Itunes

I dont watch the apple confrences tho... To me it's a fukking waste of time... :heh: Apple have it's die hard fans even here on the coli that worship it to the death...

The thing is also Jay-z brings nothing new to the table... trying to charge a crazy high price point and people are trying to go for the better deal... it's alot to ask people...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not a peep on twitter regarding the Ferguson, Baltimore, or Walter Scott in South Carolina situation but he gets news about people shyttin on Tidal now he in damage control tweetin to his hearts content.
MjEstkh.gif

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Did you not read the content of the tweets or do you just want to argue?

Are you going to actually address what I said or keep evading?

As the face of the company, what is he doing wrong by defending his product on Twitter? What does that have to do with insecurity?

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I dont watch the apple confrences tho... To me it's a fukking waste of time... :heh: Apple have it's die hard fans even here on the coli that worship it to the death...
The thing is also Jay-z brings nothing new to the table... trying to charge a crazy high price point and people are trying to go for the better deal... it's alot to ask people...
Nothing that Apple sells is new but you are not out there hating on them. Their entire product line - check it out, literally nothing. Google? Yes. Apple? No.
Tidal actually does bring a lot of things to the table. Its still early days but chexk out the tweets.
If you dont like it cool, but i dont understand why people with no spending power are out there spitting rubbish, its only $10 or $20 a month. I was in the US 2 weeks ago and paid $20 for 2 people to watch 1 movie.

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is the Nigeria tweet confusing to people? He just told u that Tidal is a global company. So why wouldn't he want to do business in Africa's biggest population and #1 economy. That also happens to have a huge market for music???

Certain Western companies have been making a killing in africa for yrs. Why? There's no competition!!!(not like west) If u get in at the right time u can dominate the market for yrs raking in profits for your investors

As a businessman, jay is looking at the bigger picture and yall are clowning per usual..if Tidal can become the #1 music sub service in Nigeria/Africa by being invested in the culture, u don't think there's money in that???

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's not insecurity. It's annoyance. Literally everyone wants to see him fail on this for no reason :deadrose:. Dude from STASHED literally wrote and article about how it is good to see Jay lose for once. Look at this very forum, there were 20x more people dancing on Jay's supposed grave than bigging up Nas' supposed wins.

Everyone doesn't want him to fail, that's hyperbole. I actually like Tidal a lot (not paying 25 dollars but the quality is A1), and the people that want him to fail will always want him to. Address it is something Jay never does in these situations. Jay being perceived as a failure in anything completely goes against his persona.

Daps
Are you going to actually address what I said or keep evading?

As the face of the company, what is he doing wrong by defending his product on Twitter? What does that have to do with insecurity?

you don't have a point.

You assumed I was talking about personal pride when were in a thread discussing a business venture.

And I'm supposed to address that bullshyt?