Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing that Apple sells is new but you are not out there hating on them. Their entire product line - check it out, literally nothing. Google? Yes. Apple? No.
Tidal actually does bring a lot of things to the table. Its still early days but chexk out the tweets.
If you dont like it cool, but i dont understand why people with no spending power are out there spitting rubbish, its only $10 or $20 a month. I was in the US 2 weeks ago and paid $20 for 2 people to watch 1 movie.

Nah, I'm good.... :heh: sounds like you pushing their promotion tho....:patrice: Like i said what they bringing new to the table for $20 a month...??? absolutely NOTHING!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT HIFI MUSIC... :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was in the US 2 weeks ago and paid $20 for 2 people to watch 1 movie.

WHERE WAS THIS AT???? CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU PAID FOR THE MATINEE.... :mjlol: aint no way your paying $20 adult tickets opening night for 2 people!!! :duck:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
:ohhh:

Hov must've heard we been talking bout Tidal flopping off the map & now he :whoa:

The average fan doesn't care he shouldn't have had a bunch of mulit million dollar artist on stage. I fully believe that is one of its biggest down fall. Like why would I care if Madonna , gets more royalties.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Some of these #Tidalfacts looking funny in the light.

Youtube is worth 40 billion not 390 bill. Google is worth 390 bill but that includes much more than just youtube.

Is Tidal even available in Nigeria?

Spotify launched oct 2008 that's closer to to 6.5/7 years not 9. Plus it's been successful for years. 2 years in they had 10 mill subscribers. So this whole "it took 9 years for spotify to become a success" is BS.

On top of that Tidal has been around for years as well. Not a month like he wants you to believe. Additionally Tidal already had 500K subscribers when it became "TIDAL", so to pretend as if he gained all those subscribers in a month is him trying to be intentionally misleading.
This dude bringing Takeover level facts in front of mass media.. This ain't hip hop, he should know they are gonna vet what he says..

:snoop:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
He's not doing himself any favors by going on Twitter. It shows his insecurity

you don't have a point.

You assumed I was talking about personal pride when were in a thread discussing a business venture.

And I'm supposed to address that bullshyt?

:dahell:

You said he's showing his "insecurity". If you aren't referring to personal pride, maybe you need to look up the definition of "insecurity" before you toss the word around.

Looks like you're going to keep evading. That's cool. I'll let you cook.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Everyone doesn't want him to fail, that's hyperbole. I actually like Tidal a lot (not paying 25 dollars but the quality is A1), and the people that want him to fail will always want him to. Address it is something Jay never does in these situations. Jay being perceived as a failure in anything completely goes against his persona.
Come on, let's not play a semantics game with the first sentence. By "everyone" I do not literally mean "everyone." But whenever someone calls out the vast majority of writers on their sites in the comments section about why they are so hard on Tidal versus other services they go :lupe:. I'm subscribed to most tech and business blogs so I see like two anti-Tidal articles a day :russ:. It's about hating the people versus the service. All of a sudden the same people pushing the Apple Watch care about costs and social justice. As a progressive dude that shyt is suspect and corny to me.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just didnt get this whole Tidal roll out. This nikka has the richest music artists on stage bytchin about getting screwed when they annually accrue more money than just about anyone. Now they want us to feel sorry for em and sign up for an overpriced music streaming service b/c they got fukked up contracts (not really)?:beli:

It's way too expensive and the quality of the site and service is shytty. The nerve of these rich fukks. Get the fukk outta here.
1tn4ap.jpg

Daps
Nah, I'm good.... :heh: sounds like you pushing their promotion tho....:patrice: Like i said what they bringing new to the table for $20 a month...??? absolutely NOTHING!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT HIFI MUSIC... :mjlol:

Truth be told there is a potential market for that.

Being that expensive headphones are commonplace now, this is the natural progression.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing that Apple sells is new but you are not out there hating on them. Their entire product line - check it out, literally nothing. Google? Yes. Apple? No.
Tidal actually does bring a lot of things to the table. Its still early days but chexk out the tweets.
If you dont like it cool, but i dont understand why people with no spending power are out there spitting rubbish, its only $10 or $20 a month. I was in the US 2 weeks ago and paid $20 for 2 people to watch 1 movie.

What "new" thing has Google put out :heh:

Daps
The average fan doesn't care he shouldn't have had a bunch of mulit million dollar artist on stage. I fully believe that is one of its biggest down fall. Like why would I care if Madonna , gets more royalties.

I think these artists actually think we give a fukk that these record companies are screwing them over:heh:

If I don't care about the low end rappers why would I give a fukk if Jay Z Madonna and Taylor Swift of all people want more money:mindblown: