Houston, what's good with the thickness out there?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baybrook Mall be having mad hoes. One of the most underrated shopping malls in the city of Houston, and yeah First Colony is usually jumping on Saturdays and Sundays. Fridays surprisingly be dead at First Colony though sometimes. Willowbrook mall be having the baddest Northside thots ever seen. It's just too damned far if you live in the southwest area. sadley some of them Milfs and Cougers in Sugarland be looking better than some of the young bytches.

I been telling nikkas for years. Willowbrook is crazy underrated

I always felt like it was

1. Galleria
2, Willowbrook
3. Everybody else

Memorial City has it's days

Never been to Baybrook Mall

N711oir

All Star
Daps
All from Houston

378aa88423dcfe62b29939af4b9be7a0.jpg

04b3bad9ca8787731f54a4593f0e2d0d.jpg

tumblr_msorkuELoR1ru423qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh44z105Y11r28ar7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mguq0886ur1s2u54so1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7khuzfjqV1ralav9o1_500.jpg

Dam I thought ATL had bytches on lock houston though:ohhh:

Maybe it's more class in the A':yeshrug:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
No they not. First Colony is basically the new Sharpstown. If anything, nikkas is sleeping on West Oaks Mall. Yea West Oaks mall is dead, but you'll catch you a lowkey undercover freak shopping in that mall.
I haven't been to West Oaks in ages and I live like 10 min away :pachaha:

Memorial has been my go to mall spot. Still haven't been to the Woodlands Mall.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
No they not. First Colony is basically the new Sharpstown. If anything, nikkas is sleeping on West Oaks Mall. Yea West Oaks mall is dead, but you'll catch you a lowkey undercover freak shopping in that mall.

West Oaks Mall?! Outside of that Houston based electronics store, that mall is dead.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Southwest and West side if you are in to non-Mexican Latinas. A lot of Colombians, Salvadorans, Hondurans, Peruvians, and Venezuelans there.

Lowkey, Honduran women can get it lol. Very underrated in terms of looks.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ya'll sleeping on Willowbrook and The Woodlands mall though. All them Northside country girls that live out in Conroe, Willis, Spring, Tomball, Waller (Prairie View), Cypress and Magnolia.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yeah Houston has a legit claim to having better black women than Atlanta. I didn't even get to mention the yellowbones, I saw at least 5 in Houston in one day, in Chicago, dem bishes are like unicorns. :heh:

alot of nikkas out of state dont believe she
12230837_1021455017918823_908484715_n.jpg
from the 44 ,,,acres homes..

nikkas always slept on the nawf side broads...they were jus as bad as the east west n the south...but for some reason from havin homeboys in those areas...nikkas was scared of gettin jacked behind one of em...

i always told em..we in yall hoods showcasin johnson to yall broads without a care in the world...

yella were dime a dozen when i was comin up

i was always on the hunt for the sugar browns and the chocolate tones..

i love my city...but dallas has houston beat in a major way...u can goto northpark...the galleria and cap it all off in cedar hill at their lil strip mall thingy...n be amazed..u will never see the same hoe twice...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
ya'll sleeping on Willowbrook and The Woodlands mall though. All them Northside country girls that live out in Conroe, Willis, Spring, Tomball, Waller (Prairie View), Cypress and Magnolia.

thank u breh..the nawf aint to be fukk with...conroe n cypress 2nd ii none

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Dam I thought ATL had bytches on lock houston though:ohhh:

Maybe it's more class in the A':yeshrug:
'

hate to say it..but all the way around texas got georgia beat...

i was jus in memphis and i can honestly say in cordova and germantown...its way badder hoes in memphis than atlanta..

blackfriday at wolfchase galleria..outside victoria secret...u had certifed quarter horses comin in n out that hoe....one white girl..came in that bytch n literally shut the whole store down...security had the perfect view too

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:russ: at the Sharpstown suggestion.

And to all the Houston natives asking where they are:snoop:

:francis: get out the house brehs. You can go to the Galleria on any given day and see a plethora of women. Really ain't hard.

you dont even have to goto the mall..jus hit up any of the gyms...catch em out their element....u will be shocked at the natural

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you dont even have to goto the mall..jus hit up any of the gyms...catch em out their element....u will be shocked at the natural

That boy Isiah Carey be killing Twitter when he at that 24hr Fitness by The Woodlands mall, all them young housewives, oohwee

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I been telling nikkas for years. Willowbrook is crazy underrated

I always felt like it was

1. Galleria
2, Willowbrook
3. Everybody else

Memorial City has it's days

Never been to Baybrook Mall

nah breh..baybrook got willowbrook beat...

i mention bayrbook be4 awhile back.....i had never been at the time..but i was hot n the laws was on my ass..after a pick up... i had a redbone from friendswood...and all friends were a-1..

the 1 time i stopped n jus hid in the mall...it was like heaven..i met the chick n a couple of her white friends..and they were bad...came back a couple weekends later...the white chick was havin a party at that country club over there and man...the grannys were fine