Houston, what's good with the thickness out there?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
tumblr_n7khuzfjqV1ralav9o1_500.jpg

Good googly moogly :wow:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
You sure?
Girl with the red shirt is on backpage
:sas2:

:jbhmm:

By my calculations, half of these broads fukk as much for free and lie about their numbers. They're not posing in other nikkas houses and posting steak dinners because or their personality.

I like my hoes to own their hoe. That way I can only blame myself if I catch a monster or clap or two.

In other words, yeah, I'd probably go raw. :pachaha:

Daps
I live in Sugar Land

But First Colony Mall can be hit or miss but lonely housewives and milfs in droves.
Asian chicks in this area are top notch.
They built a torchys with a bar out here.
Plus they built a couple of bars
(Beers of the world, etc) to liven up Sugar Land

Baybrook Mall be having mad hoes. One of the most underrated shopping malls in the city of Houston, and yeah First Colony is usually jumping on Saturdays and Sundays. Fridays surprisingly be dead at First Colony though sometimes. Willowbrook mall be having the baddest Northside thots ever seen. It's just too damned far if you live in the southwest area. sadley some of them Milfs and Cougers in Sugarland be looking better than some of the young bytches.

Last edited:
Daps
Galleria, Anywhere in Alief except china town, Deerbrook Mall, Greenspoint Mall, Greens Rd/Northborough, Katy Mills Mall, all the major clubs, Downtown in Main St on Fridays and Saturdays, Haverstock Hill apartments, Acres Homes, HCC downtown.

Don't forghet about midtown. Them crackers racist as shyt, but they're racism don't matter if you fukking they hoes.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:jbhmm:

By my calculations, half of these broads fukk as much for free and lie about their numbers. They're not posing in other nikkas houses and posting steak dinners because or their personality.

I like my hoes to own their hoe. That way I can only blame myself if I catch a monster or clap or two.

In other words, yeah, I'd probably go raw. :pachaha:

200w.gif

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Baybrook Mall be having mad hoes. One of the most underrated shopping malls in the city of Houston, and yeah First Colony is usually jumping on Saturdays and Sundays. Fridays surprisingly be dead at First Colony though sometimes. Willowbrook mall be having the baddest Northside thots ever seen. It's just too damned far if you live in the southwest area. sadley some of them Milfs and Cougers in Sugarland be looking better than some of the young bytches.

Dont forget Woodlands Mall.
shyt is like a mini-galleria mall
:ahh: