Houston, what's good with the thickness out there?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
'

hate to say it..but all the way around texas got georgia beat...

i was jus in memphis and i can honestly say in cordova and germantown...its way badder hoes in memphis than atlanta..

blackfriday at wolfchase galleria..outside victoria secret...u had certifed quarter horses comin in n out that hoe....one white girl..came in that bytch n literally shut the whole store down...security had the perfect view too

You know I keep hearing memphis got bad broads. Folk be saying Memphis what Atlanta was in the 80s and early 90s before the transplants.:ohhh:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
'

i was jus in memphis and i can honestly say in cordova and germantown...its way badder hoes in memphis than atlanta..

blackfriday at wolfchase galleria..outside victoria secret...u had certifed quarter horses comin in n out that hoe....one white girl..came in that bytch n literally shut the whole store down...security had the perfect view too
:ohhh:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:yall pissing me off

got a nikka tryna live in every part if the south
:damn:can i get an accurate detailed graph chart wit a legend or summin

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You know I keep hearing memphis got bad broads. Folk be saying Memphis what Atlanta was in the 80s and early 90s before the transplants.:ohhh:
I slept on it for yrs...thought all hoes looked like la chat n gangsta boo...

its some stout ass women in memphis...and i went durin the fall..im plannin on the summer to see what beale really do

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
its plenty of thick broads in houston...its also some wealthy...

whats good of the p*ssy..if u dont know aftermarket value...

its sadiddy bytches that be actin hood....but will bail a nikka out n put money on his books if ya stroke game right...get out all ya bills taken care of..kuz she movin u in to keep u out of trouble..

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's like a rite of passage to be overwhelmed by the thickness when you first move out here

First time I went to the Galleria:ohhh::mindblown::wtf::damn::noah::noah::noah:

Every race bruh

Never saw Asian women with ass till I moved to Houston

Breh, I'm sayin' though :mindblown: Literally felt like I was in a rap video with all the donkeys I was seein' :banderas:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
alot of nikkas out of state dont believe she
12230837_1021455017918823_908484715_n.jpg
from the 44 ,,,acres homes..

nikkas always slept on the nawf side broads...they were jus as bad as the east west n the south...but for some reason from havin homeboys in those areas...nikkas was scared of gettin jacked behind one of em...

i always told em..we in yall hoods showcasin johnson to yall broads without a care in the world...

yella were dime a dozen when i was comin up

i was always on the hunt for the sugar browns and the chocolate tones..

i love my city...but dallas has houston beat in a major way...u can goto northpark...the galleria and cap it all off in cedar hill at their lil strip mall thingy...n be amazed..u will never see the same hoe twice...

That photo pretty much sums it up :banderas: Nikka talkin' 'bout yellowbones bein' a dime a dozen :bryan: :wow: Dallas is better for CAC blondes but for sisters Houston got Dallas beat by a mile

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
'

:stopitslime:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nah breh..baybrook got willowbrook beat...

i mention bayrbook be4 awhile back.....i had never been at the time..but i was hot n the laws was on my ass..after a pick up... i had a redbone from friendswood...and all friends were a-1..

the 1 time i stopped n jus hid in the mall...it was like heaven..i met the chick n a couple of her white friends..and they were bad...came back a couple weekends later...the white chick was havin a party at that country club over there and man...the grannys were fine

I was on the train once in the Chi, I saw this granny walk on. I know she was at least 50, and I felt sick by it, but she was physically still very attractive, and she noticed it too, I kept it movin' though, I can't holler at grannies in public, the damage to my rep :lupe: